Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild > I miss you guys.

Melissa Gonzales

Hey Everyone. It's been a while since I have been on the site. But, I haven't forgotten none of you! I still wish FreeRealms was up. I miss talking to every single one of you, going on adventures, and having such amazing friends. I used to always look forward to the end of the day so I could be on FR and talk to you guys. I'll definitely try to be more active.

But if anyone of you guys are wondering. I finally got all my grades up, I'm supposed to be graduating early. We'll see how that goes. I'm on the varsity girls basketball team. Thank you Will for never letting me give up, without you I wouldn't have made it this far with my basketball career. This will be my second year on the softball team. I'm holding a 4.0 gpa right now. I have finally got rid of all the bad things in my life, and stopped bad habits. I've had a clean system for over 6 months now. I'm pretty proud of that, I'm saving up for a car and I'll be 16 in 5 months, and 9 days. Hoorayy! That's about it.

If any of you guys would like to talk more often, or have contact with me. My kik is : semeneya , My instagram is : semeneya , My email is : melissagonzales0321@gmail.com . I don't go on my gmail alot though. It's mainly for school. But If I see your message, I'll definitely reply.

I love you guys. Take Care .

- Never Forget Meli

--

~Melissa 

September 16, 2015 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

No problem at all Meli. I'm always here!!

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

September 17, 2015 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.