Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Long time no see!

Darksaget2

Shattered Nicole at September 24, 2015 at 4:30 PM

Jamie at September 19, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Darksaget2 at September 17, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Shattered Nicole at September 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Adam Vaporstinger at September 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Shattered Nicole at September 15, 2015 at 5:32 PM

I have not talked to any of you for a long time. This is just a post to say I did not pass away :P I'm engaged, 3rd year of college, all the good stuff. i miss all of you guys so much, I hope to talk to all of you soon!

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

MARRIED???????????????????

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE US NICOLE... JUST YOU AND ME... 

IM SORRY JAMIE BUT I MET SOMEONE ELSE

Yikes. Damn Jamie you been slacking.

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

September 26, 2015 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Darksaget2 at September 26, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Shattered Nicole at September 24, 2015 at 4:30 PM

Jamie at September 19, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Darksaget2 at September 17, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Shattered Nicole at September 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Adam Vaporstinger at September 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Shattered Nicole at September 15, 2015 at 5:32 PM

I have not talked to any of you for a long time. This is just a post to say I did not pass away :P I'm engaged, 3rd year of college, all the good stuff. i miss all of you guys so much, I hope to talk to all of you soon!

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

MARRIED???????????????????

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE US NICOLE... JUST YOU AND ME... 

IM SORRY JAMIE BUT I MET SOMEONE ELSE

Yikes. Damn Jamie you been slacking.

wow LMFAO thanks dark

--

October 1, 2015 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow Kevin

Hello everyone! It's been a while, so I thought I would check in. It really does seem like just yesterday I logged onto Free Realms for the first time, but in fact it was years ago and I was a much younger person than I am today. When I first joined Renegade I was still in Middle School, now I'm starting my first year of College, hoping to study Computer Science. I mainly play Destiny on the Xbox One and Skyrim PC. Hope everyone is doing well and that us Renegaders can stay in touch as time goes on.

- Shadow Kevin (Although I go by AirtightSpring online now.)

--

ShadowKevin on Free Realms: Founder of Cascade, Was a Temporary Leader of Renegade, Founder of Renegade International

AirtightSpring3: On XBOX Live, Nintendo Network and The Steam Workshop, Created Riften Depths Mod and Has 10,000+ Gamerscore

AirtightSprings3: On Minecraft (Playing Hunger Games Servers)

JetLightning: On GameCenter for IOS and Creator/Leader of Renegade Clash of Clans 1200+ Trophies

RENEGADE

INTERNATIONAL

October 5, 2015 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baron

Glad to see everyone is still around. If you don't remember me, I use to be Scott Blazeeye. Sorry that I haven't checked in with you guys since Free Realms closed down, I've been really busy and I kinda forgot about this website, lol. I really miss playing with all of you. There's nothing that will ever replace the times we all had on Free Realms. I doubt that anyone will read this anytime soon, but I just wanted to say how much I miss this guild and everyone that was a part of it.

Also, if anyone wants to stay in touch with me, my PSN is Baron4848. I have both PS4 and PS3, which are the only things I ever use anymore for gaming.

October 11, 2015 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Baron at October 11, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Glad to see everyone is still around. If you don't remember me, I use to be Scott Blazeeye. Sorry that I haven't checked in with you guys since Free Realms closed down, I've been really busy and I kinda forgot about this website, lol. I really miss playing with all of you. There's nothing that will ever replace the times we all had on Free Realms. I doubt that anyone will read this anytime soon, but I just wanted to say how much I miss this guild and everyone that was a part of it.

Also, if anyone wants to stay in touch with me, my PSN is Baron4848. I have both PS4 and PS3, which are the only things I ever use anymore for gaming.

Anytime soon? pffft we read this the day if not a few days after it was posted. We are always here man!!

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

October 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart
Hi guys! It's me Laura, the sister of Lolaya (that annoying kid, thanks for that lola^^) It's crazy to see how many people posted to say something about how they have been doing. As for me... I am finishing my last year of High School and just to think back I joined FR when I was in elementary/middle school! I hope after Free Realms ended all of you found happiness in some way. Renegaders, remember, we'll always be a family. ❤️ --Laura Goodheart
--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
October 17, 2015 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Here are some more threads created recently on how peeps are doing. Let's try and keep this under one thread please!

Matt (Little Matt, Purple)

Melissa (Regalrosebud, Mel)

I remember you Scott. I remember how you won one of the events for District 2 back at the Renegade Games in 2012!!!! Then you left soon after.... Glad to hear you're still out there! 

Laura, I can't imagine you being so young (then) and yet know how to create such awesome signatures! I remember placing an order in 3-4 years ago, right after Jake Swiftrock's...  

I hope you find happiness one day as well Laura!  (you just need to figure out what the maximum distance you can place between you and  Lolly) :D

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

October 27, 2015 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave
So good to see that everyone is doing alright. I think about everyone from renegade from time to time and stop in at this site every few months. I've started my first year of college and it's going well. I'll always miss you guys!
--

November 6, 2015 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Hello, been a while hasn't it haha. Glad to hear you all have been doing well, I've been great as well, new country and second year of uni..And as usual you guys with your great sense of humour :')

--

November 16, 2015 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

It's been a while since I've posted on this site, but it's good to see everyone doing well outside the Realms. I'm currently finishing out my last year in high school, and I'm trying to get as much scholarships as I can. You all still have a place in my heart.

--
November 29, 2015 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baron

I haven't been on here since my last post, and I'm glad to see you're all doing well and still around. It will be 3 years since Free Realms closed down. Unbelievable. I remember the first time I played FR. I saw a commercial on TV one day and I thought I'd try it. That was almost 7 years ago, and it seems like it was just yesterday.

I was wondering if maybe there is a game or something we could all meet up on. It would be awesome if we could.

February 27, 2016 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

hello guys! i thought i'd stop by with another post! Im still doing good. Im finsihing up my junior year now lol with some hard classes and hopefully here in the next couple of weeks my sister will have her baby and i'll be an aunt! im so excited for that!!! Me and my boyfriend are still doing good and did i mention i was driving now? when i started playing free realms i was 11 lol and im 17 now. i think about you guys all the time and we need to get together some how soon. also with this school year quickly coming to an end like it is, it has finally hit me hard that i'll be 18 in september and enter my senior year of high school in august. time flys since when i started out here i was in the 6th grade lol. anyways talk to you guys soon and i love you all! you'll always be family in my heart. ~KellyWonderland

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

March 2, 2016 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.