Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Long time no see!

Lolaya
Administrator

Hey guys, your favorite and only Lolaya you know here.

Its been ages since I've talked with anybody from Freerealms (Other than my annoying sister Laura Goodheart...)

Lets all catch up! Even if it takes months for a couple people to post.

Love,

Lolaya

PS. 93,000 page views already... will we ever get to 100,000?

--

August 4, 2015 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I'm utterly bored since no one is playing anything good (AA doesn't fall under good :D ;). I've resorted to playing on my Gamecube and also RCT2 when I have time :P 

Jamie, Raven, Unicorn, Aaron (Shane), oh and I purposedly forgot Dark, I have talked to in the last few months. Jamie and Raven are both doing well with their life in AA considering their life is AA lol. Uni is distant but doing well. I talked to Aaron and he and I play W101 as a replacement for FR (and also doing fine). As for Dark, well, I'm sure you'll hear something clever from him on this thread within days.... 

Oh and I'm doing great too :) 

EDIT: Anyone play Star Wars: The Old Republic? I do now

EDIT2: I now have a Twitter for my gaming: @Vaporstinger

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

August 5, 2015 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Well welcome back Lolly. As you can see Adam is still bullying me as usual. Never quits. Did you know he gave me a rotten cookie the other day? Anyway I've been pretty good. Busy with this that and the other. I'm still playing Archeage but maining on another server and loving it. Guilds a really great group of guys and girls. I also start college again in a few weeks so I may or may not be around as much. I'm sure Adam will keep you company. He's always liked you more than me. We need to catch up tho man. Stay safe and take care!!!

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

August 5, 2015 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Great to hear from you two! 

A little more about me,

entering into my 2nd year of College, going good. Girlfriend, friends, family. No gaming at the moment other than Civ 5 and other strategy games but everythings going good!

Let me get your emails! Raven and anyone elses too

--

August 26, 2015 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Luke Spikehood

heyo,

ive been playing a bit too much of smash 4 and world of warcraft, and thats about it. hehe

email is cwbandit10@yahoo.com and skype is Luke Spikehood

~Luke Spikehood

August 29, 2015 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nìcholas

Hey!! Hey guys, remember me? The guy that started the biggest fight in Renegade history!!? Haha, how's everyone been?

I figured I'd throw out how my life has been since the game had its, "Sunset." 

Well, I just finished my Accociates of Arts degree, at 18, and I'm working on my degree is Mechanical Drafting Technology. I haven't had much luck with girls (3 years single) but whatever, I'm happy where I stand. I will be getting a part time job sometime soon, along with trading in my current vehicle to pay off my new one.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, you can hit me up on the following:
PS4: Bossman_Nick (I pay Elder Scrolls Online, The Crew, and Destiny)
Kik: bossmann_nick
Twitter: @The_Most_BAUS
SnapChat: Here'sNickkyyy

Yeah. That's enough of my life story, and I hope to see you guys on the more social part of the internet. 
~Nick.

--

September 1, 2015 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aka Gotherella

I decided to check out the website the other day, and I saw this, well, if you remember me, you'd have known me as Gotherella. It's been so long, we all used to be so close, everything is so different now. Honestly, I kinda wish I could go back to my freerealm days. I have to be a grown up now, I'm in college and I still have no idea what exactly it is that I want to do, but I'll figure it out and I have a super awesome boyfriend now too and I'm doing a tiny bit of freelance modeling. In a way, everything is perfect now, but I miss being young and not having responsabilities. I miss just coming home and getting to talk to you guys.

September 3, 2015 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

So so so glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I'm fine myself, so glad to see you guys here. I've been playing AA as mentioned before, but the best way to contact me would be through steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/alistairtheirin

I hope we can get together sometime on the site and just chat about how things have been, feels like its been years since I've talked to many of you! Take care (=

--

September 3, 2015 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

So it took Lolly to make a post for everyone to start coming back?? Ha what else can you expect from the Leader of Renegade!!!

--

Darksaget2

September 3, 2015 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!:/ IM DOING GOOD. I JUST RECENTLY GOT A BOYFRIEND IM IN MY JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND ON THE 23 I'LL BE 17 :) I THINK ABOUT YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME. if you wanna get in touch with me my email is Kellyamandashook@hotmail.com or my kik is KellyRenegade.  IF U WANT A NOTHER WAY TO CONTACT ME JUST LET ME KNOW. i miss yall and hope to get in touch with yall soon oh and someone who talks to raven tell her hey for me and that i miss her! see ya later guys! ~KellyWonderland 

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

September 9, 2015 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

I have not talked to any of you for a long time. This is just a post to say I did not pass away :P I'm engaged, 3rd year of college, all the good stuff. i miss all of you guys so much, I hope to talk to all of you soon!

--

September 15, 2015 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melissa Gonzales

Lolaya at August 4, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hey guys, your favorite and only Lolaya you know here.

Its been ages since I've talked with anybody from Freerealms (Other than my annoying sister Laura Goodheart...)

Lets all catch up! Even if it takes months for a couple people to post.

Love,

Lolaya

PS. 93,000 page views already... will we ever get to 100,000?

Miss you Lolly !

--

~Melissa 

September 16, 2015 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aaron1 Swiftblade

Good to see everyone again! I have been seeing Adam a lot on W101 which is now our go-to-game. I haven't gone to college, still a big problem on that with transportation. I've just been hanging around in my house here in Canton, CT and I'm still working at the Canton ShopRite as a Fruit Cutter in the Produce Department! All-in-all, I've been doing pretty well! 

--

September 17, 2015 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Shattered Nicole at September 15, 2015 at 5:32 PM

I have not talked to any of you for a long time. This is just a post to say I did not pass away :P I'm engaged, 3rd year of college, all the good stuff. i miss all of you guys so much, I hope to talk to all of you soon!

YOU'RE WHAT

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

September 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

Adam Vaporstinger at September 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

--

September 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Shattered Nicole at September 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

MARRIED???????????????????

--

Darksaget2

September 17, 2015 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce
Oh my gosh! Hey guys! I miss you all and I'm glad to see the website is still up and running! And congrats @Nicole!!! But I started 8th grade this year and I'm in all advanced classes! (First time) but I've been pretty depressed lately bc I've gotten into a band that I used to listen to all the time playing Free Realms, and it always brings back memories, but if anyone wants to talk to me my Instagram is @laurenp505 and my snapchat is @laurenansley86
--

September 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the heck have you been? Adam and Dark told me to check out this post and I nearly flipped my desk when I saw your name on this thread!! So happy for you! Miss you tons (=

--

September 19, 2015 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Darksaget2 at September 17, 2015 at 7:10 PM

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE US NICOLE... JUST YOU AND ME... 

--

September 19, 2015 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

Jamie at September 19, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Darksaget2 at September 17, 2015 at 7:10 PM

YOU'RE WHAT

ENGAGED. TO BE MARRIED.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE US NICOLE... JUST YOU AND ME... 

IM SORRY JAMIE BUT I MET SOMEONE ELSE
--

September 24, 2015 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.