Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Miss You Guys!

Ever Luce
Hey everyone! I wish I was there playing ArcheAge with you all but I gave up on computer games ever since Free Realms shut down.. Umm but if any of you want to contact me: Instagram: @laurenp505 ☺ï¸�
--

April 20, 2015 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

:D Hi Ever Luce! 

Renegade in Archeage didn't work out, but other people like Raven, Jamie, and Dark (sort of) play still. And I'm still roaming around in the gaming world, searching for a home... I'm currently playing W101 and looking at buying Elder Scrolls Online very soon. I have the site up whenever I'm on my computer so I'll be here. Hope things are well for you though :)

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

April 22, 2015 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

I hope you all are doing well! It feels like it's been so long since we've all talked, I miss you guys soo so much. And yes, I am still playing AA on a daily basis. I haven't been on the site lately but I enjoy checking up on you guys here and there. You guys know where to find me or mssg me on here if you need to contact me. Keep in touch and take care!  :)

--

April 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

I still play AA just not on Ollo. If you or anyone does decide to come back and play, do it on server Ollo fine Jammie or Bluegoose and join AOD. It'll be a steady home for you guys. Take care

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

April 27, 2015 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce
You guys can also add me on snapchat as Lap435
--

May 1, 2015 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.