Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Checking up 2

Darksaget2

Its been a few months since realms closed down. So how has everyone been since then? How are you holding up? Whats going on in your life now? I'd like as many people to respond to this as possible. Gotta keep tabs on the family ya know? As for me I'm doing great. Working to reach my goals and about to start my senior year soon. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm also looking to play Archage whenever it comes out. I hope many of you are as well. Take care and good luck!!

-Stranger in the shadows
Darksaget2

July 30, 2014 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

It's been pretty good. I still miss it, but I heard Free Realms might be coming back. Working out, football, and band seem to be the usual these days. Gonna start my junior year in a couple weeks. Overall, it's been pretty good.

--
July 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Life's good so far. I got called up to play soccer/football in Europe by a few clubs (U-19 academy) so im pretty happy. But other than that i have been mostly talking to my friends and visiting family all over the country.

--

August 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

You all have such interesting lives and then there's mine...haha. I've been doing alright, I hope the same for everyone else! I agree with Prince, I miss the Realms too. I highly doubt they'd bring Free Realms back though because they mentioned that they permanently closed it down and I know that there was fans that asked SOE if they could bring back the game with a fan-made server but SOE indicated they won't license any use of Free Realms, unfortunately. But hey, it's not written in stone and there's always that possibility that it can come back (but don't keep your hopes up!) I hope to talk to you all soon and make sure keep me updated on everything going on!

--

August 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave
I suppose I'll post one of these, I've been pretty good since realms shut down, over the summer I was pretty busy with lifting and 3 weeks of football camp, I started my senior year last Monday and it's going really well.. I always miss my freerealms family and I always keep you guys in my mind!
--

August 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

i've been good myself! im gone into my sophomore year of high school! I have been keeping my grades up really high and hope to be high up in my class ranking :) outside of school i been reading this really good book series and going to conerts! oh and just celebrated my 16 birthday back a week and a couple of days ago! i been driving and crap and hope to get my liscence soon. then when i get the chance i play sims 4 :P that pretty much sums up my life since the end of free realms. Well other then the fact my step dad died....

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

October 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

Its been okay, i guess. I still think about FR everyday. I started my 7th grade year about two months ago, and failing science! ^.^ But umm i know this is late but oh well....

--

October 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

You can never be late for this post :) Im still wanting everyone that can to inform us here!!

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

October 21, 2014 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Guys Shiv wanted to post here but her phone wouldn't let her so she said it in chat and I typed it up here:)

I started Instagram (Mobile: My username is ShivilWolf but I dare say I’ll rate it T for Teen) My art has improved big time, I’ve gotten into a new fandom, I started WattPad, I have a Kik, I have an AskFM open for people to ask questions. My phone decided to break (Keyboard wont come up, I cant unlock it.) Uhm, I’ve started playing Danga Ronpa 1, Super Danga Ronpa 2 and I got ORAS (Alpha Sapphire remake, to be exact.) Oh! And i started a Youtube Group called Canine Craft. We have three members (I’m inactive doing Cameo. Growlithe is moving ao he’s inactive. Trifox is active.)

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

November 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow Kevin

I don't know if anyone still checks this site since the new site is up, but it doesn't seem to have a general topic section so I didn't want to make a post there, and I saw this thread here so thought I'd let you all know how I'm doing. It's been a long time, it's strange to think that I met some of you back before I started middle school and now I'm graduating highschool... I've been well, most my gaming happens on Xbox LIve or Steam. I'm AirtightSpring3 on XBlive and AirtightSprings3 (I accidentally added an extra s...) on Steam. I also spend time doing Skyrim Modding as I've joined a modding team for the mod Immersive Quests. Life's been busy with AP Classes and College Applications but it's been good overall. I hope all of you have been doing well, it feels strange to see a community that was at large throughout and always present thoguhout my young middle school life so small now... But I guess thats what time does, if anyone sees this thanks for reading it and I hope you are enjoying life.

January 22, 2015 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

It's crazy how fast time flies by! I tend to check this site here and there but most of us (whoever decided to stick with us) moved over to the new site and we're still going strong in ArcheAge. I hope all of you are doing well! I miss talking to you guys in the Realms, I'll admit they were some pretty fun times and I hope you guys stay in touch! :^)

January 24, 2015 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.