Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > A sad day

Jake Granitewave

A sad day comes on March 31st. I can't believe the game i spent my early teenage years on is leaving, the friends I've met, the relationships i've made and the time i've consumed on that game are unlike any other place I've ever seen, read, or heard about. I've made myself sparce around the game and guild for that matter in recent times, I've grown up and moved on from this game because I came to the realization that it was time for me to grow up and not spend 8 hours on a game in one day. I think everyone reading this should do the same, although the friends and bonds i've made here on this game were great, the personal friends i've made in real life are greater than most..except a select few friends i've made here who i'll keep in contact with. I'd like all the people who read this now, and in the future remember me for a good friend, and not a psycho strict maniacal guild leader. I am sad and happy at the same time to say.. Good bye FreeRealms, Renegade, Friends and what I consider to be my Family. 

--

March 26, 2014 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Jake Do not make this a goodbye. Make this a see you later. Because here we will always remain family. I hope to see you at our final get together this saturday. Goodluck.

March 26, 2014 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.