Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic Babbling > So... whats in your future?

Lolaya
Administrator

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about life recently (I hope you guys think about it too ;))  and now that Free Realms is ending, I don't want to lose contact with all the people on this site.

I hope you guys will still check this site out from time to time and I will try to post a question every week about life in general and about other games. 

I pose this question to ponder:

What are you guys doing in real life after Free Realms?

Well as some of you guys know... I'm a senior right now and its time for me to decide which college I'm going to. Exciting right? :D

Almost 18, driving, having fun in my last year and I will be sure to inform you guys which college I do decide. 

--

March 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Uh, you took my summary Lolaya :P

The only thing difference is that I'm not driving... yet............... 

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

March 24, 2014 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Same here Adam :)

--

March 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Haha You guys are lucky i have one more year left! Hope you guys all do great things!

March 25, 2014 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

I think about you all the time Lolaya (;

--

March 26, 2014 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raven
Administrator

Yeah, I also think about you all the time Lolaya :/

Am I expected to simply stay home and raise the bambinos while you run off to medical school?

March 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Yes... I'll give you child support + alimony.

--

March 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Can i be the Godfather!!!

March 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivil

Well, I gotta get with the program of getting money for my gear. I'm in need of a new computer (If I buy my own, my mom will let me use it!), A good mic, a good camera/screen capturing system and Art programs like Paint Tool Sai (All I have is Gimp.. sobv..).. And as soon as I got my gear, I'm restarting my deviantART and starting up a Tumblr just for my new and improved artwork and lead in with my Youtube Channel to try to get some views from my art into my entertainment and vice versa. Hopefully, this goes well and I'll get enough money to go to college and go to Japan for game production classes so on so forth.. So, yeah :D

--

March 30, 2014 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.