Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Keeping in touch after the sunset

Maura Glitterpeak

Hello my fellow Renegaders! Just because Free Realms is soon coming to an end that doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep playing games together. I would still like to keep in touch with all of you, so we should find ways to keep in touch. Although I am busy with school, I do find the time to play the games listed below. 

XBOX: ChubbsTheCat

Minecraft: ChubbsTheCat

World of Warcraft: Chubbsthecat on Garona 

Instagram: Chubbsthecat

Everyone please add to this post with any games you may play or social media contact information. 

--

Tea makes everything better. . .

March 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Sounds good!

Steam: Jammie

PSN: jamiestu

Origin: jamiestuu

League: jamiestu

8tracks: jamiestu

--

March 14, 2014 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Great Idea

Xbox: Wchapman020

Psn: Wchapman020 or Wchapman225

Kik. Wchapman020

March 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

PSN: M-MBostonTwins

Twitter: @CommanderAdidas

--
March 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Good idea Maura! :)

PSN: CITIBOY32

Origin: ( NFS,FIFA etc.): ALEXRENEGADEE and CITIBOY32

3DS Friend Code: 3909-8295-7102

Nintendo Network:  »–R–e–n–>

--

March 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I'd like to stay away from social networking site so...

Wizard101: Adam Thunderstaff

Pirate101: Silent Adam Vernon (friend codes needed for both)

Runescape: AdamVstinger

ESO: Adam Vaporstinger

PSN: PurpleEmerald

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

March 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivil

Psn: Shxxter_F35/wolf-dragon123, W101: Travis Dragonhunter P101: Silent Ivy (friend code needed for both, won't be on that much..) Miiverse: Shivil DeviantART: ShivilEmerald (Currently banned) Skype: ShivilWolf, Runescape: Tati587/DaShivster, Minecraft: RayWolfie/ShivilWolfster/CanineCraftian.. The majority of the time I'm on 3ds (Miiverse..) Or on PS3 playing Minecraft, LBP1, LBP2, LBPKarting, PS3 All-stars and Dragon Dogma..

--

March 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Unicorns FTW

I don't have any social media at the moment.

Runescape IGN: IVP Smells

Wizard101 name: Justin Taleriver

Little Empire name: Unicornempire

I'll usually be on this website's chat if I'm on my computer.

March 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Onyxglade

Free Realms ending makes me feel kind of sad even though i no longer get on. Guess its the good memories.:/

--

William Onyxglade

March 21, 2014 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow Kevin

Sounds like a good idea. Here are the places I visit often nowdays.

SWTOR Beregren Colony Server: Arasdir, Volkoff, Dëathstroke.

Steam: AirtightSprings3 (Note the s after spring, all other names are just plain Spring my steam is Springs)

Minecraft (Various Servers): AirtightSprings3

XBLA: AirtightSpring3

Skyrim Nexus: AirtightSpring3

Origin: AirtightSpring3

UPlay: AirtightSpring3

ESO: Arasdir (Name I plan on getting when it comes out, I'm not doing Beta due to actively playing SWTOR)

Nintendo Network: AirtightSpring3

Game Center: JetLightning

You will most likely find me on Steam, SWTOR or XBLA, hope I didn't forget anything. Oh and a while back I made a Renegade Steam Page, I believe I posted about it here, some of you are already in it, it's called Renegade International. Happy gaming

- Shadow Kevin (Or as you'll probably know me on most other games I play AirtightSpring3)

--

ShadowKevin on Free Realms: Founder of Cascade, Was a Temporary Leader of Renegade, Founder of Renegade International

AirtightSpring3: On XBOX Live, Nintendo Network and The Steam Workshop, Created Riften Depths Mod and Has 10,000+ Gamerscore

AirtightSprings3: On Minecraft (Playing Hunger Games Servers)

JetLightning: On GameCenter for IOS and Creator/Leader of Renegade Clash of Clans 1200+ Trophies

RENEGADE

INTERNATIONAL

March 22, 2014 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I'm bumping this for others to see since yall are lazy to read through the forums -_-

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

April 23, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

You're the lazy one Adam.

--
April 28, 2014 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Luke Spikehood

Lool, ok.

W101: Cameron (highest lvl char, there are others

P101: Sarcastic Tim (highest lvl char, there are others)

3ds: Chris (Ha! Sike I ain't telling you my FC :))

Pokemon X/Y: Christian

Let's see, what else can I  think of. >.<

Youtube: Jayrah, whotookmoo (Currently post Roblox videos on Jayrah)

Roblox: CEWjr9 (Currently post Roblox videos on Jayrah)

Yeah, thats all I can remember right now,

Anyways, back to work! ;)

--

Luke Spikehood

I play Pokemon Y, catch me as Chris.

April 29, 2014 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

Wizard101: Caroline Fairyheart

I do  have an XBOX 360 acc, but can't tell you it since I'm still a kid, and my parents won't let me. >.>

--

May 3, 2014 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

Aha, Minecraft! (Aka what's left of my life)

I play mainly on the Shotbow Network, EU servers. (Yes I'm American. Yes I play EU.)

IP: eu.shotbow.net

My IGN is Seabiscuit218. I'm a Gold donator, should be easy to pick me out.

Don't really play anything else, my Need For Speed World is RENEGADEFALCON, but I hardly use that...

Oh! Clash of Clans! IGN: Seabiscuit. L77 TH8, Gold II

Currently an elder in Raining Fire, (Shield: Red background with Orange flame) The leader is Bowen66. If you meet the requirements you're free to join :3

That's it really. Hope to see you guys around. 

Also, Minecraft specific.. I'm in an informal clan/guild/whatever specific to MC and the Shotbow server specifically. We do have a TeamSpeak server, and if you have TeamSpeak 3 and would want to hop on and play with my clan and I, I can pm you the ip and password ^-^ (You'll get to hear my super awesome voice too, that should make you want to immediately) ((Just kidding my voice sucks and cracks alot))

Well that's all, probably a long post but who cares? :3

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

May 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mastergreen
So free realms shut down huh? That's a bummer but hey a lot of renegade does minecraft! I had a wonderful idea. Maybe we should create a server? I know I haven't spoken much and some of you may not remember me. But I had a lot of fun with you guys on fr to bad it had to end. My minecraft name is Master_Green1 my steam name is Mr.Green or aaronmatt31 skype I wouldn't like to share sadly but add me on steam! I might give my skype later but not right now. I play on pixelmon servers a lot so yeah I also play on skydoesminecraft's server mineplex mineswine and a few others and yes I know this is getting pretty long so I'm just gonna stop typing now.
--

Master Green

May 5, 2014 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Sabrina Jadehaven posted this in a place no one can see it so I thought it would be nice to post her message here :)

Hey guys it's Sabrina Jadehaven.... well... looks like it's the end huh.. Well I just wanted you all to know that I enjoyed every second with you. I tried so hard to get back on FR before they took it off. But unfortunately I never got permission. Thank you so much for the best gaming experience of my life. I don't really play many games now. I am very busy with my education and my future as a music major. I especially want to thank these people

Lolaya

Laura Goodheart

You guys were always there. I can't really thank anyone else because they either quit or left the guild. cuz you all know I haven't played in 3 years.

I will never forget you guys. Thanks

-Sab

--

-Eleanor Roosevelt

May 10, 2014 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scratchy

100% agree with Sabrina well worded

It really sucked when I tried to come back last week and found out that FR closed... I'm upset I can't see you all in-game atm but I sure hope we can all get together in Archeage or something of the sort

Keep in touch

Scratch

--

KEEP IT REAL

<RENEGADE>

May 12, 2014 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan BraveViking

I don't know if anyone remembers me, I'm Allan BraveViking.

June 6, 2014 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Just putting this back out there since Renegade will be revived soon once Archeage launchs.

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

September 9, 2014 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.