Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Daegan Rei's Territory

Lizibeth, Maximum, Daegan Rei

This is Shadow-master Daegan Rei's territory. He sleeps here, and hunts here. 

July 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daegan shuddered, the cool wind rustling the bushes and trees surrounding his meditation area. One of his eyes opened, and he shook his head. "Always disturbing me, aren't you, Raya?" The snake slithered up his arm and he stood, slowly stroking her smooth, scaled head.

July 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Rebekah flew down from the sky, her dark purple dragon form flickering as she morphed human, she was naked and collapsed on the ground. Her beach blonde hair was matted with blood, she was about 5'5 ft. She had a tribal tattoo that went across one of here breast. Her eyelids fluttered as she blacked out.
July 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Is it okay if I post that?
July 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(Yeah..) Daegan looked confused, and he nodded at Raya, walking over to the girl. He removed his overcoat and wrapped the girl in it, picking her up. "She's pretty, Raya.."

July 14, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
(i like that name, raya. It's nice) her mind was filled with images of blood and pain, bodies and hurt. Blood had started to drip from her closed eyes and the other gashes were bleeding heavily too. One was across her stomach and the other across her back
July 14, 2012 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He frowned, his eyebrows pressing together. He then decided to carry her into his home, setting her gently on the extra bed in the guest room, and began tending to her wounds. Raya slithered off of him, curling up next to the girl and rubbing on her wounds.

July 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Her eyelids fluttered again and she struggled to open them and wake up, slipping in and out of the dark void in her mind.
July 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raya looked at Daegan, and he sighed, wiping blood from her pretty face. "You're safe here, little one. Very safe with Raya and I."

July 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"were am I?" her voice was musical, and rang softly like silver bells.
July 14, 2012 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"In my territory, My name is Daegan Rei, and my snake is Raya. She is helping me heal your wounds, little one." He half smiled, touching her hand. "What is your name?"

July 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She couldn't help but flinch as he touched her hand, which burned from the contact, "my name is Ayra"
July 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"That's a very pretty name. You are very pretty." His cheeks flushed, and he stood, fetching a nice dress he thought would fit her. "Please, I insist you put this on. Raya will help you if needed, and I will be just outside, in the breakfast nook." He smiled to her and left the room.

July 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She blushed when she realized she was naked, she took the dress gratefully and slowly started to put it on, feeling weak
July 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raya watched her, tilting her head. "Do you need any assistance, M'lady?" the snake slithered closer. "I can be in human form if you need.." Daegan began preparing tea, the sweet smell of peppermint drifting into the room.

July 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I can't touch people" she said in a nervous voice, her eyes lowered "I'm poisonous in a way"
July 14, 2012 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raya shook her head. "I'm not a person, M'lady." The snake transformed, and a small faerie/demon took its' place.

July 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She stepped back in surprise "oh"
July 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Do you need anything?" Raya asked politely. Daegan poured the glasses, removing also a tray and a box of tea cookies from his cabinet, placing them decoratively on the tray.

July 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She shook her head, walking the way that Daegan went
July 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.