Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Beginning of the End

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

Skylar looked around her, at all the Royal Wolves beside her. She stood rigid as a low growl escaped her throat. She nodded at WildStar, Mist, Willow, and Destiny, who had followed her to the entrance. TigerBlood snarled at the door of the entrance, daring the enemy to come out. Basil jumped from the trees and landed softly beside her. He hissed loudly, threatening to rush. "Razor and RussetStorm! The one I called father and the one I bore a daughter to! Come to face us!" Sky bellowed.

"I thought you followed RiverSoul." RussetStorm retaliated. Razor was right behind him, as loyal as ever. "Going to turn my own blood against me, love?" Razor taunted. "Whatever it takes." Willow growled. Sky couldn't help but think, 'Thats my girl.' Skylar snarled again and Destiny followed suit. Willow snapped her jaws at her father and growled.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

April 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

RiverSoul sniffed the air as she stopped ambling in her tracks and eyes widened at the sight of wolves in front of her. Her belly bulged a littled as she stepped forward and bowed her head slightly. Her blue hues had narrowed and she glared at her father and Razor. "Russetstorm...Razor.."

SoulGiver stepped up behing the other wolves, standing protectively by Skylar's side.

Riot had soon appeared after his mother and stood very protectively by RiverSoul's side, and slightly in front of her because of her slightly swollen belly. He snarled at his father and ex-packmate.

Sycamore just sat at the very back and watched with keen brown eyes. Nothing in the world was prepared for this battle, RiverSoul herself wasn't prepared for this battle, let alone Skylar. He could sense that Riot and SoulGiver knew it too, for that's why they stood protecting there family from RussetStorm and Riot and the other wolves who had followed loyally behind them. He could sense that RiverSoul and Skylar still loved their father, even though he had done bad things in the past, as SoulGiver's love for him still rang true. Young RiverSoul and Young Skylar didn't know of the life their father had, way before he had met Soulgiver. Once he met her his life had changed so suddenly, everyone was confident in him.

RussetStorms eyes flashed with emotion as he stared at his eldest daughter and backed away slightly. He couldn't hurt his daughter that was caring his grandson. He had many family since he had died, yet he snarled and whipped around to face Razor and others that were loyal to him.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

April 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar snarled at Razor, but stopped short at her father's suprising move. It ended in a whimper, with her head cocked sideways. She was hurt, her father loved RiverSoul and her child but not hers? She cried inside as her snarl reverberated off the wood. The tears streamed freely now, as she slowly shrank back from the battle. 'Maybe I should go and live with SilverWing and the others in Renisa... I'll ask my daughters if they want to go too.'

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

April 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

RussetStorm felt Skylar's uneasiness, only he threw himself at Razor, not only to protect RiverSoul and her unborn pup, but to get revenge for Razor taking advantage of his youngest daughter.

The wolves broke out into a fight as they launched themselves in the final battle.

RiverSoul snarled as she was tackled down by several wolves.

Riot growled as he tried to make his way to his sisters only to be stopped by Razor's followers.

SoulGiver attacked wolves that went after her mate and didn't like that they had attacked her daughters and betrayed their packs.

Sycamore, as old as he was, launched himself into battle and attacked a wolf off of Skylar's daughter, Destiny and then attacked another wolf that went after Skylar.

The battle raged on as if there was nothing that would stop it. The Pack of Racing Clouds was badly out numbered, yet with their spirits souring high and fighting side by side with family, nothing would tear them apart.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

April 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"LOOK!" Skylar howled and all the wolves stopped. "Here come SilverWing, the queen of Renisa! And BloodTear! We've been equalized! Now we can gain some ground!" Skylar almost laughed but was attacked. She snarled loudly, shaking the wolf off and sinking her teeth into his neck. She saw RiverSoul go down under a mass wolves and launched herself at them. Mist, Wildstar, and her two daughters joined her and Riot, and threw them off their loved one. "I may not be obediant, or follow you as alpha, but you are my sister and I shall never leave you for death to claim!" Skylar told her sister when she got through the battle to her.

--

April 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

RiverSoul could only grunt in agreement as she bled heavily and staggered to her paws. She jumped at another wolf, snarling so viciously the wolf scumbed to her and shrunk low to the ground. She bared her teeth as she bit down on the wolf's shoulder only to be shoved aside, by a black wolf, with red markings. Her blue eyes narrowed as she glared at the wolf; Razor. "No more will you torment my pack; my fangs shall see to it that you never see the light of day!" RiverSoul snarled so viciously that it rang out among the fighting wolves. "Because I am Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!!!" She threw herself and her swollen belly at Razor as she sank her teeth into his shoulder.

Russetstorm fought beside Soulgiver but perked his ears as he heard RiverSoul. He howled a short agreement and then attacked another wolf that went after his mate.

Soul snarled as she sank her teeth into a wolf's muzzle.

Sycamore snarled as he attacked the wolves away from RiverSoul, so she may fight Razor alone. He knew that he shouldn't, but Alpha shouldn't have help, nor should others jump in to help. It was the Alpha's choice and challenge. He knew she still felt she needed to prove herself somehow.

ThunderHeart and Jamid snarled at the wolves that got close to RiverSoul.

Vagrid stood back to back with Sycamore's daughter, Rena; as they fought off wolves of higher rank than them as they protected who they could.

Dawn growled as she sank her teeth into the gray wolf's shoulder as she kept her eyes on her Alpha. She knew that she would protect her till the death.

GreyFalcon of Raging Waters howled thier arrival as he flung himself at his new Alpha's sid and snapped his jaws down on his enemy's muzzle and growled.

IceEyes snarled as she glared at Razor, but didn't attack him. Only attack a wolf that went after Skylar, keeping her eyes on RiverSoul, to make sure she wasn't attack by another wolf.

FallingSnow barked and then howled in pain as she whipped her head around and sank her teeth into the muzzle of the wolf who attacked her hind leg.

Razor snarled as he pinned RiverSoul, only to feel her teeth sink into his neck as he claws did work on her body; her hind leg, her shoulder and muzzle.

RiverSoul closed her eyes as she held onto Razor's neck, her body still continued to bleed heavily as she felt pain grip her stomach, but she held on with her life to Razor's neck, she could sense it...she could sense the Royal Rose was close by and that she must kill Razor and then go and bite the stem and turn the petals blue, then the world of wolves would be at peace. Yet, she couldn't let go of Razor as more pain gripped her stomach.

Riot saw the pain in RiverSoul's face, but knew he mustn't jump into an Alpha's battle, because if he helped her, it would only prove her weak and not strong like an Alpha should be. Instead he stood close by as he fought beside his mate.

--

April 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar knew she shouldn't jump at Razor while RiverSoul was fighting him. But she had said herself that she followed no Alpha. She rolled her eyes at her own debating thoughts, but decided to take the path her heart chose. She bled heavily, with huge drops of blood creating mud. Her jaws tasted like the hot, sour blood of her enemies. She jumped at Razor, knocking him off her and onto the ground. She went tumbling into the brush as River got up and towered over him, still locked on his neck. Sky looked at her sister and snarled, knowing that she'd get some punishment for interfering. She looked at Riot who gave her and unapproving gaze. Skylar shrugged and answered his disgust. "We are stronger together. I know she's an Alpha, but she's my sister. She's always been my sister first. She's strong, so am I. But together we can conquer." Sky said between breaths. Suddenly she leapt at a wolf who tried to rip River from her prey. "And besides, it was only alittle adavantage." Sky smiled at her brother. She snarled at another wolf, clearly playing with it, daring it to try something.

--

April 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul
River managed to hold on tight to Razor's neck, gripping tighter as he moved and as pain still gripped her. Growling, she snapped her jaws down on Razor's neck, killing him swiftly. She was very furious, now as the pain still gripped at her stomach. She snarled as loud and as viciously as she could. The battle around her instantly stopped as they all brought their eyes to RiverSoul. She panted heavily as she listened to the silence. Opening her blue hues as she lifted her head high, still snarling. "All of Razor's followers have until i count to three to get off my territory, or else I will order my pack to kill you!" She watched as her pack began to push their enemies toward the hills away from Racing Clouds territory. "ONE!" She snapped as her blue eyes hardened. Sycamore smiled as he watched the enemy wolves back away with fear in their eyes. Rena and Vagrid howled in agreement. ThunderHeart and Jamid growled at the retreating wolves. GreyFalon looked around the rank of wolves for RowanStrike, wandering were he was. FallenSnow snarled at the retreating wolves, but then left the side of her comrades and rushed to her sister; IceEyes fallen bloody body.
--

April 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

"Awwww. River!" Sky whined playfully, "Why'd you take my toy away?" she laughed as she trotted to FallenSnow, helping her with IceEyes.

--

April 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River shouted two and three as the wolves left her territory, but she closed her eyes tightly at the pain in her huge swollen stomach as she laid down on her side, panting heavily.

FallenSnow felt tears burn her eyes as she nudged her sisters dead body. "She's gone..."

--

April 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.