Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Twisted Forest Island

BananaPhoneCall

This island can only be reached when the water is not too high, leaving way to a strip of earth to walk on, which is often wet but sturdy. The island is in the middle of a lake. All around it is a beach with dark sand. The forest beyond the beach is full of strangely twisted trees with thick and bumpy branches also twisted. At night, the forest is very dark, but the leaves of the trees glow lightly.

(Anybody can roleplay here)

--

Hm. Wish I had some kind of quotes from my charecters DX

March 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

A small petite baby black bear sat on a tree branch, she held onto it for dear life, shaking in fear as she looked at the far away ground. her black pelt melded into the shadows, concealing her.

--
March 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

A Male walked around, curious about this new enviroment. His black and purple hair, wich fell over his stuinning silver eyes, was slightly damp from a storm he had encountered not long ago. Along with his hair his cloathing was also wet. He stopped and wiggled his toes, the water in his shoes made an odd squishing sound. A simple shrug and he was walking again, pointlessly.

--

-running from a life time of yesterdays

- i would die to live yet we all live to die

March 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

A silver arrow with black feathers and a black swirled pattern whizzed by the males face , so close that the air from the speed of it carressed his cheek. The arrow landed with a thud, embedding itself deeply into the center of a tree. A voice carried itself in the wind and spot softly in the males mind, the girls voice was hard, and hwld some coldness, lacking anytype of trust 'Your in my forest boy, take another step and i wont miss this time'

--
March 25, 2012 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He sighed, looking at vthe ground for a moment before he pulled the arrow out of the tree, stwirling it in his fingers as if it were a drumstick. Killing me won't solve anything....he thaught back to the gilr

"you could just ask nicely" he said aloud, his voice lazy and care-free

--

March 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Another arrow shot out, flying at the speed of light and hitting him in the side of the leg, a girl emerged from the shadows. She looked about 17 or 18 she was very stunny with her silky blond hair and  perfect body. Thin scars were on her lips from were they had once been sewn shut. Her exposed arms had long gagged scars across them. "your wrong, killing you would solve the fact that your in my forest" her florescent purple eyes pierced his.

--
March 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He yanked the arrow out of his leg "right."his voice was slightly aggitated. He stared at her,his silver eyes cold but curious.

--

March 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

The coldness in her eyes was startling, as though he had given her a reason to hate him. "I'll ask you one more time, leave" her eyes started turning black and electricity sparked off her fingertips.

--
March 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He almost wished that she would kill him. After the last few months he found himself not caring if his life was in danger. Finally after a long pause he sighed still agitated. He took the arrow he had pulled out of his leg and stabbed it into a tree. Fine he thaught to her have a nice day. He bowed slightly, turned on his heel and walked away. The tree and the arrow both caught fire and turned to black and purple smoke as he walked away

--

March 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

She appeared infront of him bristling in anger "How dare you burn my arrow!"

--
March 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He stepped around her "It wasn't on purpose" He looked down at the ground, then behind him stopping in his tracks. There were footprints burned into the ground as well, smoke rising from them

--

March 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

She looked a little curious though weary "who are you?"

--
March 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He studies her for a moment, unsure to trust her, even with his name."Im Kree... Who are you?" hesaid slowly and carefuly. His eyes cautious

--

March 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

She didnt reply for a few moments, names were something of power why should she give him hers. "Rebekah"

--
March 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixx & Ziehre & Kree

He simply nods, his hands in his pockets

--

March 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Brb

--
March 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply