Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest

Isabella & others

This is a dark forest, filled with unknown secrets. It is uninhabited except for strange shadows and a stallion. It runs faster than the speed of light, but moves with extreme grace. No human has ever gotten within 20 ft of it. (see profile for more info)

--
February 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

A black stallion gallaped through the mist. Muscles rippled under her sleek black pelt that had a a deep gash on the side.Moon beams shon down from the sky, making her pelt glisten like the night sky surrounded by stars. Her hair was long and straight, falling over the side of her neck. And giving her bangs. She leaned down grazzing on the grass(hair is the same as profile pic)

February 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

Lily wondered through the forest feeling a bit jumpy. She sniffed the air until she smelt blood and stiffened fully. She looked around with her blue hues wide. "Hello?" She called out in panic, for she wanted to help the poor creature, not kill it.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

February 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

It looked up as it heard a voice, she saw a girl a little ways away.It neighed softly. The sound of her neighing was beatiful, like waves crashing on the shore, rustling leaves,or chimming bells.

--
February 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily jumped and backed up against a tree as she saw a beautiful horse step out into view. She could barely see with the fog about, but could still hear everything, even her friends calling to her. But her eyes were glued onto this beautiful horse and the wound she had.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

March 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

She turned her head to the side, watching lilly curiously yet guardedly. It took a step forward

--
March 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily flinched slightly and took a step back as the horse took a step forward. She didn't know the intentions of the horse, only that she wanted to help the mare.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

March 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(Can I join in the roleplay?)

--

Hm. Wish I had some kind of quotes from my charecters DX

March 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

She stepped back as lily did neighing softly (idk ask lilly)

--
March 1, 2012 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(Then lily, can I join the rp? I have no human chars though...)

--

March 1, 2012 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

I'll rp with u in forgotten bridge if you want?

--
March 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(All my chars are animals.  But ok! Thanks!)

--

March 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily tilted her head to the side as she pushed away from the tree slowly and walked silently toward the mare. She looked at the mare, staring into her eyes and knew the past, present and future in an instant.

(Of Course :) )

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

March 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(:D Thanks, I'll roleplay Kortan.)

Kortan gets to his feet. After-What exacly? He couldn't remember. He didn't remember anything but his name. How did he get here?  One thing was for sure, he was getting out. Kortan scanned the area, looking for any signs of a brighter light. None. He got up and started walking through the forest. Hearing noises, he followed them.

--

March 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

It neighed again, softer. As though she knew what lilly was doing

--
March 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

Kortan finally got in the area where the horse was trying to speak to a human. He stopped and got behind a tree, not knowing if the horse or human would be alerted by his presence.

--

March 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily stiffened for a moment, thinking she heard someone in the woods. She shook her head to clear the thought as she reached her hand forward and stroked the mare's muzzle gently.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

March 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Her ears flicked as she looked in the direction kortan
--
March 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily stiffened as she stared at the mare. Not moving she wondered what she was going to do. Who was in the woods? Was it Jeronimo? Fear spiked through her as she whipped her head around, trying to find the person in the woods.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

March 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananaPhoneCall

(Oh. I forgot to mention. Kortan's a tasmanian Devil)

Kortan saw both eyes turned to him. He wondered what to do. Show himself, or run. Running was too obvious, and he was just too curious to do that. Even with the thought that the horse could easily kill with a stomp of her hooves, he got out. If anything had to be done, he'd definetely defend himself.

--

March 5, 2012 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.