Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Desolate Journeys

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

Skylar walked through a vast forest. She stared in amazement at the trees that hung low over a clear blue river. At first she thought she hadn't gone anywhere new. That she was still in RiverDale. But then she saw some new, unfamiliar creatures. The fish were all colors of the rainbow and the animals that drank along the majestic river lowered their heads in reverence. As if they knew her. Almost as though they were expecting her. One creature who looked like a wolf came up to her. 'Welcome sister.' her voice echoed in Skylar's mind. "Where am I? What place is this?" Sky answered to the beautiful she-wolf. 'I am SilverWing. And this, dear SkyHeart, is the land of Renisa.' she motioned to all around her. "How do you know my birth name and how do you speak with my mind?" Sky questioned her. 'I've known you all your life, dear one. You can learn to speak telepathically as well. I can teach you. Does my name sound familiar to you?' her eyes were emeralds in her snowy fur. "SilverWing... SilverWing..." Sky muttered to herself over and over, "OH! But, that can't be... That would mean I had to have wandered into the..." She stopped as SilverWings voice flowed from her maw like honey.

"Heart of the World." SilverWing finished Sky's thought. Then she beckoned to Sky to follow. Once through the mass of trees, thousands of magnificent creatures looked up at her with gleaming eyes. SilverWing howled and many other embellished wolves came out of the bushes and trees to welcome the one they knew as SkyHeart.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

January 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

He came up behind Sky, not wanting to interupt. But he knew his love far too well. As soon as he approached, she whirled and morphed.

--

Eyes are the gate-ways to the soul.

January 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

In her human form, she wrapped her arms around him. She smiled at the black haired boy with cobalt blue eyes and suddenly a surge of heat flared within her. "Press me up against a tree and kiss me. I've missed you way too much." she informed him.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

January 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

He grabbed at her waist and turned her around. He pushed her back until they hit the big oak behind them. He leaned down almost teasing her but then he smelled the sweet scent of her breath. He kissed her softly at first but as she held on tighter, he angled his head to deepen the kiss. "Next?" he whispered after they pulled away.

--

Eyes are the gate-ways to the soul.

January 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar shifted to wolf again and stood at the edge of the great peak. She spoke softly to SilverWing, explaining that her mate Kody was to stay with her at all costs. SilverWing nodded and bowed to Kody as he stood protectively at Sky's side.

--

January 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BloodTear/Jaccinda & IceBlaze/Caity & AshBlaidd/Ash

BloodTear strode through the open meadow, searching the edges for the wolf that had caused so much riot. Ash grumbled as he walked behind her and peered up at the queen. IceBlaze smirked as Ash became lost in the throng of creatures, gathered to welcome the great SkyHeart.

January 23, 2012 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River walked slowly into the majestic forest as she sniffed the air, in search for her sister. Memories instantly flooded her mind, but she tried hard to push them away, not really wanting to think of them. It hurt her too much to think of them. They were many of her past and RowanStrike. She lifted her muzzle to the sky, as a howl escaped her maw; calling for Sky. She felt lost, she felt confused, she didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't lead a pack any longer without a mate to help lead beside her.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

February 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River walked slowly into the majestic forest as she sniffed the air, in search for her sister. Memories instantly flooded her mind, but she tried hard to push them away, not really wanting to think of them. It hurt her too much to think of them. They were many of her past and RowanStrike. She lifted her muzzle to the sky, as a howl escaped her maw; calling for Sky. She felt lost, she felt confused, she didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't lead a pack any longer without a mate to help lead beside her.

--

"No More Will You Torment My Pack; My Fangs Shall See To That!" River snarled. "And That's A Promise; Because I'm Alpha Of Racing Clouds Pack!"

February 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sky stood not too far away. Her voice floated over the air towards her sister. "River, why have you come? This is not your journey but mine." she was invisible to everyone but SilverWing. She nearly cried as River howled for her. She longed to return to her but knew that she had to finish this. She turned from her beloved sister with tear streaked cheeks. She followed SilverWing solemnly and looked back.

--

February 23, 2012 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RowanStrike

RowanStrike stood on a great cliff, watching below. He could see his true love wandering his forest. He could see Skylar with SilverWing. He could see it all but then again, he couldnt. He wasnt able to bear the pain of hiding from his father, let alone his mate. Or at least his chosen mate. "How can I go back? She probably doesnt even want me anymore. You stupid Alpha son, you ran and now you can never go back." he looked away crossly.

February 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River's blue eyes shimmered with tears a she tried to look for her sister. Rain pelted down on her as if someone was crying. She stiffened as she felt pain in her heart, she stumbled on the ground. "W-what's h-happening to me?" River tried to get to her feet slowly, but something was crushing painfully in her chest. She snarled in pain, as she struggled to her paws, looking around; trying to search for why she was in pain.

--

February 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RowanStrike

He stood there, transfixed by the thing that was attacking his mate. Wolves who aren't accustomed to Renisa's ways could never see the Guardian. It was a large creature who was nearly black in color. It could crush RiverSoul if she wasn't vouched for. He howled vigoressly but it did not cease its hold on her. Suddenly he launched himself off the cliff and onto the Guardian's back. It snarled and released RiverSoul as it tried to kill RowanStrike now. Once it saw him standing protectively at her side, it backed off and faded into the forest. "Are you okay?" he asked her as he helped her up.

February 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar broke away from SilverWing as soon as she heard the commotion. She ran towards the two as fast as she could go. Her breath caught as she saw the wolf she was looking for. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!" she screamed as her rage boiled over. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" she added as she saw RiverSoul all bloody.

--

February 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RowanStrike

"Please, Skylar. Don't be angry. It is my fault, I know. But I love her. And I couldn't give her everything right away. So I ran away. I gave up everything for her. All I thought was that if I disappeared, she'd move on. But neither of you have." he added this last line in a whisper, "I'm sorry. Take me as I am and judge me now if you will." he bowed his head and let it hang there.

February 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River panted heavily as she coughed up blood. "No." She whispered softly. "I will never have you feel sorry for what you have done. I've searched for you everywhere, since the day you vanished from my sights. I love you too much to let you go." River leaned against Rowan as she nuzzled him with her bloody muzzle. "Razor is dead, Sky, the pack and you are safe as well as the wolf world. I'm happy and stronger than ever before. I will heal when night fall comes." River smiled at her sister and Rowan. "Let's head home."

--

February 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

Kate panted heavily as she dashed through the forest, searching the scent of her Alpha, only to panic more when there was the scent of a Raging Waters wolf with her too. She skidded to a hault in the woods just in front of them. "Riversoul!" She snarled as she glared at the Raging Waters pack wolf. "You must hurry! Racing Clouds is being attacked!"

Caeden burst through the trees behind her when he smelt the Raging Waters pack member. "Pack of Raging Waters has attacked us!"

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

February 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River stared at her two pack members in shock as she narrowed her eyes and snarled, knowing exactly whom it was. She stood too her feet and raced back home to her pack as fast as she could. Anger burned deep inside her as she snarled, racing home.

--

February 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RowanStrike

He followed closely behind her as he realized what he must do. Now was his time to become Alpha and join the two warring packs. He called to his side all the wolves of Renisa and they fell in behind him. SilverWing came beside him and Skylar ran beside RiverSoul. "I am coming father," he whispered, "and you will pay."

February 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River trotted back slowly into these woods as she closed her eyes to remember her first moments here and how she reunited with her choosen mate; RowanStrike. She smiled softly as she lay upon a rock in sunshine, having the sun warm her as she closed her eyes a dreamt.

--

March 1, 2012 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RowanStrike

He watched from a tree and gazed down at his chosen mate. He knew the war wasn't over yet and would never be until ArrowWood was erased. He looked to the horizon and smiled. Today was just a day and tommorrow would be another. Today was a victory, and so would any day to come. As long as he had her and the Great Pack, all was fine. "Just fine...." he whispered as he leapt down and layed beside his one true love.

March 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.