Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Sacred Land

Maugerite & Artemisia/Daimonia

The mountain is covered in a soft sheet of snow, and pine trees cover the entire visible slope. A fence surrounds the base of the mountain showing a sign saying, "If ye seek the council of Artemisia, proceedeth onward to the cave on the eastern slope. If ye do not seek Artemisia's council but seek instead a place of refuge, proceedeth to the cave afore mentioned. All are welcome, but may you not meet Artemisia's wrath." The gate lies open bidding those who would enter a warm welcome, but the sign's warning provokes the fear within you.

A second sign is nailed to a tree nearby the entrance. It says, "All are welcome. May you all become friends with me. --Artemisia"
This sign bodes well and soothes the fear within all.

January 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artemisia stands at the entrance to her mountain home, and sacred land. Her face is bright, welcoming. Her white hair shimmers in the sun and her emerald eyes burn with a joyful light. "Ah, my home! What a wonderful day to run!" With that Artemisia shimmers and a white wolf with emerald eyes, named Daimonia, takes her place. She takes off towards her cave, watchful of keeping an eye on whoever enters her home and sacred land.

--

Artemisia & Daimonia: One being which can seperate though Artemisia loses some speed. Misia's (her nickname) training with human weapons and wolfish instincts make up for the loss; her favorite weapons are whips, kataras, and your average sword. Misia's acute reflexes mean it's dangerous to underestimate her speed even when Daimonia and her are seperated.
Daimonia is a white wolf.
Artemisia is white haired with emerald green eyes. Can shift into an eagle when needed. She seems to be part vampire, and is able to kill vampires quickly. She wears form-fitting leather and her weapons always hang at her waist. She wears a belt that her weapons hang from. She also wears a duster that conceals her weapons and the stash of vervain she always has on her.
------------
Can mysteriously breath underwater, and has a "magical" singing ability. Possibly half mermaid?
Maugerite: Purple black-ish wolf with green-ish eyes. Loves fun, is very shy, but once you get to know her she's really talkative. And if you ever get on her bad-side she will tear you apart. Unless, of course, she happens to be in a forgiving/playful mood, or you're just way too strong for her to take on. Has a BIT of a temper...
As a human she has medium purple black-ish hair, and still the green-ish eyes. Very pale skin, and usually wears a pair of jean capris and a fishnet t-shirt with a black tank-top underneath. Wears short fishnet gloves and opentoed sandals.

January 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

two dragons were fighting eachother on the ground, they both looked the same as damon except one had scars(if he turns human ill describe the scars)

--
January 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow,Sane

Shadow padded out and sat. Smelling the snowy air.

--

Sane:With the lights out its never less dangerous..

Shadow: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

January 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

the snow around the dragons had been melted by black flames

--
January 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow,Sane

Shadow smelt somewhat of a threat, therefore she turned on her Infected Vision and looked around for any aura. She spotted two with a devilish smirk. "Hello." Her tail swifted.

--

Shadow: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

January 18, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

they both looked over at her one of them looked at her guardedly

--
January 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow,Sane

*Yawns laying down.* you two bore me...

--

January 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

one growled "we dont care"

--
January 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow,Sane

She chuckled. "Growl one more time and die..." -_-

--

January 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

they both morphed human they had black hair, one had 2 scars the first one went across his eyebrow, across his nose and over his lip. the other one went straight down across were his left eye shouldve been but there was a empty socket. he clamped a hand over his brothers mouth as he started to growl but stopoed when he did that. they looked the same except for the one kids scars

--
January 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow,Sane

(gtg >~< Im on TTB and too caught up in that than this -.-' grr xD)

*She blinked before walking off*

--

January 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

k bye

--
January 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daimonia, a white wolf, appeared from the trees. "You, who are destroying this place, why are you here?" She asked.

Maugerite walked towards the snow layered gate and walked forward, ignoring the signs. She kept walking until she came upon the current scene. "The hell? Who are you two? And why do you look like Damon?!" She asked, moving to an offensive stance.

(PS, when I refer to Daimonia I'll mention if Artemisia is there in human form, if not, then Artemisia and Daimonia are just in the wolf's being)
(PPS, Artemisia is not there)

--

Artemisia & Daimonia: One being which can seperate though Artemisia loses some speed. Misia's (her nickname) training with human weapons and wolfish instincts make up for the loss; her favorite weapons are whips, kataras, and your average sword. Misia's acute reflexes mean it's dangerous to underestimate her speed even when Daimonia and her are seperated.
Artemisia is white haired with emerald green eyes. Can shift into an eagle when needed. She seems to be part vampire, and is able to kill vampires quickly. She wears form-fitting leather and her weapons always hang at her waist. She wears a belt that her weapons hang from. She also wears a duster that conceals her weapons and the stash of vervain she always has on her.
------------
Can mysteriously breath underwater, and has a "magical" singing ability. Possibly half mermaid?
Maugerite: Purple black-ish wolf with green-ish eyes. Loves fun, is very shy, but once you get to know her she's really talkative. And if you ever get on her bad-side she will tear you apart. Unless, of course, she happens to be in a forgiving/playful mood, or you're just way too strong for her to take on. Has a BIT of a temper...
As a human she has medium purple black-ish hair, and still the green-ish eyes. Very pale skin, and usually wears a pair of jean capris and a fishnet t-shirt with a black tank-top underneath. Wears short fishnet gloves and opentoed sandals.

January 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rai

I grin, stalking onto the lands in wolf form. Smokey grey eyes glance on the surrounding forests and greenery. "Hello, everyone..." I stop, laying lazily in the moonlight and grinning like a fool. Mumbling to myself i speak..."...wonder if father and mother notice I am gone, yet..."

--

The dead have freedom, while we have nothing but illusion.

Rising Dream Pack~

January 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Hello..." Daimonia and Maugerite say at the exact same time. Maugerite glanced at the white wolf and then returned her steady, but wary, gaze on the two men who looked like Damon. Daimonia moved next to Rai standing slightly ahead of him. She held a defensive stance.

--

------------

January 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rai

I frown, a glint in my gray eyes, knowing this was my superior. "How are you..?" I try, hoping to ease the other wolf.

--

Rising Dream Pack~

January 18, 2012 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

They were about 16 but definatly looked like damon beside the scars on the one. They looked at them guardedly, the one without the scars spoke " You know damon?"

--
January 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rai

I frown, "Iie. I know nothing... But, " I began with a grin and leering closer, " I would like to know why it is your after him~ Curious, I am."

--

Rising Dream Pack~

January 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sai Takahashi

"Hello, Rai." He grins and raises a brow at the other males attire. "You truely must pick less revealing clothing, I mean, they hang off your shoulders!" He jokes, swatting at Rai and messing up his hair. 

" You really should think about your health. I mean, girls will attack you if you keep this up...~" Sai sings, pulling pocky from his pocket and munching on it, watching the exchange of Rai and the others from afar. 

--

Death...Is our future, past and present. Because there is always that one emotion dead inside of us.

January 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.