Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Amy's Secret Paradise

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

This is the only place Amy could be to keep her secrets hidden, but she always hated to be alone. She loves to share this place with friends and family, even to her pack members. She's always happy to make new friends.

Amy had shifted back to her human form as her head rested against Nicholas shoulder. Her side was bleeding and soaking into his shirt as she mumbled under his breath as she winced at her broken wrist.

Lily hummed to herself as she picked at a leaf and sat in the treehouse as she closed her eyes.

Kate paced back and forth as she thought about Zach. Her black fur ruffled in the wind as the rain pelted down on her. She was waiting for Amy, knowing that she didn't like it when she was out by herself.

Ami barked happily and played with her son in wolf form, chasing him around the tree house.

Caeden yipped happily and ran away from his mother.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 21, 2011 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

Nakita drifted soundlessly through this hidden world, feeling as if she had just entered a new house that you've never been in before, when nobody lives there and its completely empty. Only memories left by the family who lived there before you. Except this wasn't a house, and somebody still occupied this. This was Amy's secret, her own little world. It brought back memories from Nakita's childhood, memories of running across her huge front lawn, into the patch of long grass. The feel of it on her bare legs as she had hidden in it, her secret hiding spot to think. She had stored all kinds of things there, books, pens, secret notes passed in between classes, diaries, notebooks, pictures... so many memories just sitting there still. She smiled to herself as she thought about it.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
November 21, 2011 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy mumbled and opened her eyes slowly to look up at Nicholas, she was half beaten, only her wrist was broken and her side bleed. She gasped when she tried to move, she looked around with her eyes, only it shot a stabbing pain in her head.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy sat on a rock below her secret treehouse as her hazel eyes drifted to the sky above the canopy of trees. She wished Nicholas could join her. She wouldn't admit to anyone, but she missed him alot. She sighed softly and looked down at her hands as they held a stone in them.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

Nicholas had been exploring and thinking, not paying attention to where he was going. He walked straight past Amy, the smell catching his nose. He murmured surprisedly, "Is Amy here somewhere?"

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 28, 2011 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy lifted her head with a jerk and found Nicholas's back to her as she smiled brightly and jumped onto his back, giving him a tightly hug, rubbing her nose gently into his shoulder. "You came!"

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 28, 2011 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He almost fell face first into the ground, and he looked back at her through his hair. "Yeah," he said, looking around.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy blushed deeply and got off of him and put her hands behind her in embarrassment. "I didn't think you'd come..." She stiffened and sniffed the air.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 29, 2011 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He grinned at her. "Well, I did." he attempted to brush his hair out of his eyes, but it fell back in front of his eyes.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy chuckled softly and shook her head slowly as she smiled at him. Her hazel eyes sparkling slightly.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 29, 2011 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He stretched, yawning. He had woken up not too long ago.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 30, 2011 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy grabbed his hand and ran to the field. "I know what'll wake you up." She smiled brightly and looked back at him, until she tripped on a stick and tumbled foward into the grass still holding his hand, dragging him with her.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 30, 2011 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He caught himself with his free hand, and pulled her back up when he stood up. Then he laughed. "That sure woke me up. Nice job, Amy."

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 30, 2011 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy laughed softly as she placed her hand in front of her mouth slightly. "That wasn't my idea to wake you up." Her hazel eyes shimmered softly at him as she shifted and was hidden in the tall greenish brown grass, hiding her perfectly.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 30, 2011 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He crouched low, slipping silently through the tall blades of grass. He was stealthy both as a human and a wolf. He crept up on her, tackling the wolf and laughing at her.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy growled playfully and nipped gently at his arms and then licked his check, laying her head and front legs on his lap.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 30, 2011 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He rubbed behind her ears, memories of a dog appearing in his mind. He had saved that dog from the street and secretly nursed it back to health. He loved that dog... and then she died of old age. He'd been heartbroken.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy huffed a sigh of pleasure as he rubbed behind her ears, only to twitch her nose and sit up, looking away with an embarrassed wolf look.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 30, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicholas, and Adam

He reached out and touched her cheek. "Don't be embarassed." he said softly.

--

Live

Laugh

Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas J Anderson
Adam Richards
November 30, 2011 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy brought her hazel eyes back to him as she rubbed her muzzle against his hand. She whimpered softly, she didnt' want to shift back to human or say anything, but her heart pounded rapidly fast as she fell for Nicholas harder.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.