Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Lillian, Amy, and Kate's house and territory.

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice

(I guess this one got erased too. But did you relpy to the other one Bella?)

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 4, 2011 at 7:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

WildStar bounded up to Fox. "Guess what!!!" she yipped and bounced everywhere.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

November 4, 2011 at 7:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ami Fox stared at her for a moment in confusion as she held Caeden in her arms. "Yes?"

Kate grumbled as she drank more of her beer as she tried to find something to cover her wounds.

--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan grinned when he heard Kate drinking
--
November 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kate snarled to herself as she threw the bottle at the wall and growled to herself now as she gripped her arm tightly and fell to her knees; tears fell from her beautiful violet eyes as her heart ached painfully. "Zach..." She mouthed, but didn't say a word. She moved her hand away from her arm as both hands now covered her face and she sobbed silently into them.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Zach tensed as he heard a loud smash. He walked slowly following kates scent

--
November 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kate growled slightly as she struggled to her feet and wipped her eyes. She tried to clean up the mess she had made in the supply room, yet she coundn't take her mind off of him. She closed her eyes and blocked her mind from everyone. Even Ryan.

Amy stiffened and sniffed the air; she looked around as her whole body tensed. "Something is not right..." She whispered to Lily.

Lily stiffened as she held her stomach and sat down in a chair; she knew she was very close to being due. "I agree..." She was also tense. "Ryan?"

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 19, 2011 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Ryan apeared leaning by the door "Mhmm?" he had gotten rid of his beer bottle, tired of being hit.

--
November 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily nodded to him and then toward the window, gesturing outside. "Take Derek and check the woods outside, then come back and let me see what you see." She was referring to her powers of which she can see what other's see, when she looked into their eyes.

Kate sniffed and wiped her nose across her sleeve. She stared at the counter, oblivious to everything around her, not even hearing Zach come down the stairs.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 19, 2011 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

He stood at the door watching her. Ryan nodded his eyes starting to glow

--
November 19, 2011 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

he stood at the door watching her. Ryan nodded his eyes starting to glow

--
November 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kate finally stiffened and turned slowly until her violet eyes met Zach's. She stood and stared, as she still continued to force her mind to be blank from all others. She finally looked away and then stiffened and placed her hand on her mouth. "The book?!" She searched the room fantically and then rushed past Zach, brushing her arm against his chest as she moved passed him. Rushing up the steps she looked around in the dining room and still couldn't find it.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 19, 2011 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He followed a confused look on his face "what book". Ryan and Derek walked through the outskirts of the forest "see any souls?" Derek asked Ryan
--
November 19, 2011 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kate moved her hand through her black hair as her violet eyes searched the room. "My brother's book that shows I'm from the legacy of Riversoul." She stiffened and clenched her fists as something lingered into her mind. She growled and ran to the front door, slamming it shut behind her, only as it shut, she shifted into her wolf form. She caught sight of a black shadow as it held the book. She growled again and took off after the book, but after taking five steps, she vanished into darkness below her feet; heading to the underworld.

Lily sat up with jerk as she place her hand more securely on her stomach and began to pant. "Ami! Warrick!" She closed her eyes as she panted out. "Amy, you help Derek, Zach and Ryan find Kate..." She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "Hurry..."

Amy nodded and rushed out the bedroom door and down the stairs, her green eyes looking to Zach. "Where's Kate?"

Ami rushed into the room with Caeden in her arms. "What is it? Are you about to give birth?!" She placed Caeden on the bed and rushed to Lily's side. "Warrick, honey!?"

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

"Yes?" Warrick said as he walked up to Ami. Ryan saw a soul and licked his lips. "she said something about a book and ran out" Said zach already running up to the door

--
November 20, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kate had hit hard stone and had passed out, only to awaken and hour later. She had shifted when she was knocked out, but awoke to find stone around her. She sniffed the air, her violet eyes widened as she realized she was in the underworld. The land of the dead that was rule by Hades. She narrowed her violet hues and got to her feet slowly, knowing that she wouldn't leave until she got her family book back.

Ami looked at Warrick and nodded to Lily. "Carry her to the hospital. Also can you keep in touch with Derek and Ryan?" She walked to the bed and picked up Caeden. "We will stay with her at the hospital."

Amy eyes widened and grabbed Zach's arm. "That's not just any book, Zach. Kate's family had kept it secret and safe as well as hidden from all who are evil. If it gets in the wrong hands, then that's the end to Ami, Caeden, Kate, Skylar and her sister Riversoul. They have the royal bloodline and if that's destroyed so is the royal flower. We have to find her and that book." Amy opened her mind to Ryan and told him to send Derek or himself to the hospital so Ami and Caeden could be protected.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Ryan growled to hisself "derek go to the hospital im not going, ill help find Kate". "Then lets find her!" Zach said

--
November 20, 2011 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(Role Play Hades? You seem really good at that.)

Kate stumbled and fell. She got to her feet slowly and rounded the corner and found Hades. He seemed to be reading something as he sat on his throne. She growled to herself and stepped into view her violet eyes shining with anger. "You don't look like the type to read."

Amy nodded and opened the front door as she sniffed the air, trying to find her scent. "Her scent seems to disappear about here." She pointed, after taking five steps away from the house. Amy happened to be the bet tracker in the house and as far as she knew in her group of friends.

Ami strapped Caeden in a car seat as she looked at Warrick, after getting in to sit in the middle of the SUV, she nodded to Warrick to set her next to her. "Derek or you can drive. Don't worry about speeding, if we get pulled over, just mention that I'm the great niece of Riversoul."

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

Derek nodded a grin slipping onto his face "I got permission to go fast?". Warrick growled "Why did we let him drive"

--
November 20, 2011 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ami chuckled softly at Warrick as she leaned foward to kiss his cheek. "I said either you or Derek could drive, Derek beat you to it." She narrowed her eyes at Derek. "If you get us into a wreck I will have to murder you myself. There is a pregnant lady who needs to be at the hospital now and I have my son in the car. So, be careful." She kissed his cheek as well and smiled brightly as she held Lily's hand, sitting back as she squeezed.

Kate narrowed her eyes at Hades as she rushed at him to get her book back. "Evil eyes, have no right to read that!" She got to his throne and rushed to rip it from his hands.

Amy looked at Zach and Ryan.

--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

November 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.