Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Ashley snuck out the back and shifted to her wolf form and took off into the woods, loving the breeze hit her fur.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lizibeth, Maximum, Daegan Rei

He inhaled deeply, catching the scent of wolf. "Ahh... " He smiled, shrugging as a shudder ran down his spine. His fangs lengthened, but his expression remained consistant. "Raya, let's continue our walk." He began walking in the direction of cliffs.

July 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley shook her brown pelt and sniffed the air. She loved being outdoors in her wolf form. She bolted for the bottom of the cliffs feeling the branches and bushes snag her fur.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He stood at the edge, his eyes closed. The breeze rustled the trees around him and his hair moved gently. "Raya, please do stay here." The snake slithered off of him, resting in the crevices of a nearby tree.

July 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley sniffed the air as she bounded through the woods at a trot. She felt the breeze blow harder as she came to a stop at the bottom of the cliff panting.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He jumped, back first, and closed his eyes as he fell rapidly to the ground.

July 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley laid on her side as she panted from her run.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He hit the ground, sending a wave of energy through the surrounding area. a gigantic cloud of dirt, grass, and shards of tree lifted from the crash site. He coughed, laughing in between. "What... What a rush!"

July 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley yelped as dust blew up in her face as shejumped to her feet and backed up into the cliff.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He stood, sbrushing off his arms. "Is someone there? " He called.

July 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley coughed and then sneezed as she closed her hazel eyes and shook out her brown pelt of dirt.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daegan jogged twords the sneeze, seeing a wolf. "Oh, just a wolf.. " He smiled, fangs bared.

July 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley's hazel eyes shot open at the sound of his voice. She snarled and her canines grew bigger almost like a sabre tooth, yet they were slightly smaller.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

His face became a blank expression. "I'm not going to hurt you."

July 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley tucked her tail between her back legs and flattened her ears, while still snarling.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley tucked her tail between her back legs and flattened her ears, while still snarling.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He tilted his head in confusion. "What is wrong?"

July 15, 2012 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley stiffened, her canines shrank to normal as she tilted her head and listened.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades stood in the shadows, watching Ashley with his dark eyes.
July 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"I have no inclination to assault you, seeing as we are being watched, but also that I do not have any need to destroy you." He blinked

July 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.