Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lost Jungle

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
(Sure!) Ashley smiled softly as she searched for her clothes.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades chuckled
July 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley threw another pillow at him as she put his shirt on.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He caught it, then frowned, thengrinned. They had locked the lord In a chamber, it had magic so that no demons or he'll hounds or vampires could get in unless hades aprivedb
July 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley continued to search for her clothes, then remebered he shreded her pair when they did it. Her face heated up as she remembered, her back to him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Hades didn't seem to remember
July 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley chuckled softly as she climbed off the bed naked and walked to the bathroom.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lizibeth, Maximum, Daegan Rei

Daegan's walk led him to this house, and he paused, curiously looking up. "Hm, Wonder who lives here, Raya?" The snake on his shoulder nodded. A simple knock echoed around him, and he stood, waiting.

July 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley shrieked at the knock and jumped back away from the door. She was fully dressed now and had gotten out of the shower so her hair was wet. She opened the door slowly and peeked out with her hazel eyes, her long brown wet her pulled back.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He smiled politely. "I do apologize sincerely for intruding, but I was walking and curious as to whom this residence belongs?"

July 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley bit her lower lip nervously as she looked at him. "It belongs to Hades."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

His eyebrow raised, a slight disbelieving expression crossing his gentle features. "My sire once told me it was Hades himself that turned him into the god-awful creature that is a Vampire.. " He shook his head, smiling. "I am very sorry. I will be going, so you can return to your business."

July 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley began to growl as her hazel eyes darkened. "Hades used to live in the world above. Do not insult sir or i will get violent."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He tilted his head, confused. "No, no, you misunderstood. I am not insulting anyone. Why would I insult my own kind?" He flashed a grin, the pointed fangs just slightly appearing.

July 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley herself felt insulted only because she was part vampire and part wolf, so when she growled her fangs grew slightly bigger when in wolf form.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raya, the snake on his shoulder, hissed her displeasure. "There's another snake in this house, Daegan Rei. It is unsettling." He scowled at her, shaking his head. "Please Raya, do not be so rude."

July 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley's gaze snapped to Raya the snake and took a big step back as if finally realizing he had a snake on his shoulders.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

His gaze returned to the girl. "I apologize. She is unusually edgy today. I will go now." He bowed slightly, and turned his back to her. Daegan began making his way slowly back into the forest.

July 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley trembled and shut the door. Her hazel eyes were wide as she stared at the ground.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

He paused, his smile remaining, and Raya looked at him in confusion. "She was scared of me, for that mere second... Anyways, who was the other snake? Hades, perhaps?" He glanced at the snake as she lay her head down. "Yes." He could still be seen from any window in the house, and this did not seem to bother him.

July 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.