Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Setsan's house and territory

Angel

This is my territory. It's part of a lush green forest with many, plants, herbs, animals and huge trees. There is no clearly marked borders so don't worry about trespassing, I welcome anyone that has no intentions of ill will for others. There are many foot paths and hidden trails. They all lead to my house.  I'm an herbalist and can treat/cure pretty much anything with the herbs I gather locally and world wide.  I'd be glad to help anyone that needs help. If you can't find me at The Pack of Racing Clouds, come here.

I

I live in an abandoned, stream side home that sizes nearly a mansion which I have cleaned and is in mint condition.  I have a wing of the house for my "lab", where I mix, create, and prepare all the herbs I have collected. This wing is highly OFF LIMITS unless you have my permission, herbs can be very dangerous if you don't know how to use them properly.  Other than that feel free to explore as much as you like. There is a library on the top floor and windows let in tons of light. There is electricity thanks to a mill on the side of the house that uses hydro-power. the tower gives a beautiful view of the backward and there are also hammocks scattered around the perimeter if you wanted to relax out side for a while.

And one last thing. I prohibit hunting.

--
July 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*goes and lays in a hammock by the stream, humming lazily to myself a sleepy tune*
--
July 5, 2011 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly, Lillian, and Allie
A reddish she-wolf with livid green eyes comes slowly out of the bushes next to your hammock. She approaches slowly and quietly, but not in a hunting crouch. Just walking up to you. When she teaches the hammock, she sniffs your hand, licks it in accepting, backs up two feet, and sits down, smiling. Then she morphs into a teenage girl with the same red hair and green eyes, but now wearing a light pink tank top with a denim skirt, a denim jack, and white ballet flats. She continues to smile. "Hi. I'm Shelly. I picked up your scent on the way in, but I didn't detect any border markings, so I didn't think you'd mind if I came over here. I'm sorry if I was wrong." She said this last sentence with a hint of concern on her face.
--

Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movies? listen to me. Listen to me! Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Who said, WHO SAID? Would you tell me who said that!

July 5, 2011 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*smiles back at her* no I don't mind *swings my legs over the side and sits up* nice to meet you shelly, I'm setsan. *gestures to the visable part of my house* welcome to my home
--
July 5, 2011 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly smiles. "That's a nice name, Setsan." She looks over to your house and studies it for a moment. "That's a nice house. Do you live alone?"

--

Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movies? listen to me. Listen to me! Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Who said, WHO SAID? Would you tell me who said that!

July 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
thanks *turns and looks at what little is exposed of my house* ya, I live alone most of the time, your welcome to live here too if you like
--
July 5, 2011 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly shrugged. "I don't know. Is it big? I mean, are there alot of rooms?" she inquired.

--

July 5, 2011 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*nods* huge, nearly a mantion actually.
--
July 5, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Her eyes grew a bit. "Wow. You really must feel lonely. WEll, the reason I was asking was because I was wondering if it was alright if my friends could stay here too. The three of us normally just live anywhere we can find a place to stay, and it would be nice if you let us stay here with you." She smiled, secretly hoping that you would allow her and her friends to stay.

--

July 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*grins brightly* yes of course *stands* go ahead and get them and I'll show you around
--
July 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly smiled appreciatively. "Thank you! Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back!" She morphed back into her red wolf form and bounded off. It only took her ten minutes before she was back, panting, with another wolf, this one pure white with silver and black eyes, and a snowy tiger. They morphed into three teenage girls. The tiger morphed into a short girl, about 14, with long black hair and the same beady black eyes. She smiled at you and said, "Hi. I'm Lillian, but you can call me Lily." She wore a pink sundress and carried a fairly small messenger bag. The other girl, the white wolf with the silver eyes, turned into a lovely tall girl, 15, with milky white hair and silver eyes. She too smiled, and did a shy wave. "I'm Allure. But I like to be called Allie. Nice to meet you." She wore a denim skirt and a pink tank top with a denim jacket and another messenger bag across her shoulders. "Well," Shelly sighed and smiled. "You've met my friends. Allie, Lily, this is Setsan. She's offered to let us live in her house with her."

--

July 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*nods to them in turn* nice to meet you Allie and lily. *turns and waves for them to follow me up the stone steps next to the stream and into the screen house, which was seperate from the main house* there wasnt a bridge from here to the house when I got here, and I've yet to make a permanent one *approaches the other door next to the stream and an ice bridge freezes over so we can get to the other side and to the house*
--
July 5, 2011 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shelly, Allie, and Lily follow you up to the house.
--

July 5, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*opens the door and holds it open for them, following when the enter and softly closes the door behind me and turns on the lights to reveal a medium sized bright blue lounge room with padded wood furniture and small fireplace in the upper right hand corner. It was an average heighted ceiling and I walk over to a door to left*
--
July 5, 2011 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*enters the next room and turns off the lights in the other room and on in this room, revealing a larger space, spring grass green walls with a flat screen on the wall and glass sliding doors leading outside a few yards away (on the left) and the same type of wood padded furniture and there was a brick separation wall (llike one of the half walls, making a huge room into two connected ones). On the other side was an up dated kitchen* thanks to Bella I was able to do a bit of renovations, *rumbles some other things under my breath and rubs the back of my neck* *clears my throat* well anyways, fell free to use it anytime you like * points across the room to the bar* I don't drink and I have no idea if any of that liquor is still good but if you wanted any help yourself * leads them through the room and to a case of spiral stairs and up to the second level. A few yards to the left we come to another door which had highly decorated trim and was set at a 45degree angle* *twisting the brass knob I swing the door in to reveal a large study/library when I flip the lights on. The book cases were 15 rows high with gold trim and all leather bound books. To the right was a lookout at the back trees/yard and stream that became a cascading set of waterfalls* This place is open for your use as well. *exits and shuts off the lights on the way out *leads them back across the the stairs to a short corridor on the other side, the first door led to a large bathroom with a whirlpool tub and old, elegant everything else. Leads them down the rest of the way, opening the rooms on either side,-only 4 rooms- (us your imagination for content) all having large glass windows and door with balconies to let in daylight. At the end of the hall was a door, vines were carved on and all over the small wall* this room, however, is highly restricted. *my voice was dangerous as I tryed to scare them into knowing the importance that they must not go in the room* *without another word I turn and head back to the stairs and down. Making yet another left I head down another hall, this one longer. The first 3 rooms -two on the left and one on the right in a diagonal pattern- were fully furnished bedrooms with big windows and a glass door to the outside. The second room on the right was another bathroom but this one had a showwer with sliding glass doors and like the first was d and elegant from there. Two more bedrooms were on the right and left. The end of the hall came to a split, a 45degree door on each side, the one on the right was glass* the one on the left is my bedroom and the one on the right leads to a screen porch and to the mill that powers the house. please make yourselves at home and pick any room that you like. There are some black bottles in the fridge, stay away from them please.
--
July 6, 2011 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The three girls walked into the first room and looked around with silent awe. Then they followed you into room after room. Lillian, the youngest of each, spluttered and shook her head quickly. "Oh no, we don't drink!" then they continued to follow you through room after room, and when they got to the library, Allie looked around in awe, and this time voiced it. "Oh wow! What a WONDERFUL collection of books! How in the world did you get all of these?" She continued to look around in excitement, while Shelly learned over to you and whispered behind her hand "She loves books. She'll love you forever now since you have this!" She snickered and then called, "Come on Allie, we're gonna keep going. You can come back around here anytime." Allie simpered and then followed, stealing a last glance at the room before leaving it. They followed, and nodded in submission that they wouldn't venture into the off-limited room when they came around to it. Then when they reached the bedrooms, Shelly smiled and said, "Setsan, thank you so much for showing us your wonderful house, and thank you for letting us stay. We're so very thankful." Allie added, "If there is anything you would like from us, we would be happy to help." Lillian smiled and nodded vigorously. "Yeah, like doing your laundry, or a footrub!"
--

July 6, 2011 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
-in the library- they were here when I found the place....*chuckles at allies response as we leave* -after the tour- *chuckles* it's my pleasure. I'm always willing to help someone in need *smiles at their offers* not sure I really need much help. Maybe you could cook for me every now and then *a thought occurs to me* oh ya, I almost forgot. There's a game room down stairs *points to the railing on the other side of the brick divider wall*
--
July 6, 2011 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lillian lights up. "A game room? Cool!" She dashes down the hall and down the stairs, disappearing before a word could be said.
--

July 6, 2011 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
*laughs* it must be nice to be able to find a place to relax. I myself used to travel a lot, just stopped a couple months ago when I joined the pack of racing clouds. im the medic *chuckles*
--
July 6, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allie and Shelly laugh at Lillian too. "Ya. We haven't had this much luxury since we met, and the only reason we met was because we were all living on our own and needed help." Allie said. Shelly nodded. "I don't think we've ever not been together." Allie perked up at the sound of the Pack. "You joined a pack? I guess we could do that."
--

July 6, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.