Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Meadow of Endless Pain

Illusion

Illusion padded in. He was lost, but he wasn't about to admit it and kept walking wherever. He stopped in front of a large tree and sat down for a moment to rest before standing up again. A moment later he ended back at where he started. He growled with frustration.

March 25, 2011 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
This content has been removed due to abuse.
--

Stay strong,No mater where life may lead you,Make sure you don't let the people who hate you the most bring your life into compleat termoile 

March 25, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion stood up again and started walking in a different direction. He stopped when he reached a clearing and saw Lo.

March 25, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
--

Stay strong,No mater where life may lead you,Make sure you don't let the people who hate you the most bring your life into compleat termoile 

March 25, 2011 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion scoffed when he heard her words and started pading away again. Where, he thought irratatibly. Where is the exit to this place?! But once again, he ended up in the same place where he'd started.

March 25, 2011 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
--

March 25, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion growled with frustration again. He took one step towards Lo and sat down. "Hey!" he said, his voice with a small crack for not talking in a very long time. "Do you know where I am and how to get out?"

March 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
--

March 25, 2011 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

"Ask what a question?" he asked. He looked towards the trees she indicated. "And I've already gone that way. I always end up here again."

March 25, 2011 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
--

March 25, 2011 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion growled. "Thanks for the help." he turned to the tree. "Okay then, if it can answer any question...." he tilted his head to one side and asked. "How do I get out?" he looked up at the tree doubtfully.

March 25, 2011 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She walked up to the tree " why do I love him" she whispered
--
March 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion growled under his breathe after hearing his answer. What was this, some sort of riddle game? He stalked over to lay under a tall tree and rested his head on his paws.

April 4, 2011 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she looked at illusion and laughed "the tree wont let you leave unless you ask it a question thats sincere"

--
April 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion sighed. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. "I sincerely want to get out of here. Also, I sincerely want to have a better sense of direction." he muttered under his breath.

April 13, 2011 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She grinned "you just keep asking that"
--
April 13, 2011 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion shot her a icy glare and stood up. "This is ridiculous," he muttered half to himself. "No tree's going to tell me where to go."

(( Yes, I haven't replied in a long time x| Mainly because i forgot... ))

August 26, 2011 at 5:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

(lolz) A chuckle escaped her lips and she shook her head "have fun then"

--
August 26, 2011 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illusion

Illusion didn't reply and he left swiftly and silently. He wandered through the forest, catching a large deer on the way. As he lay down next to his freshkill under the shade of a large cherry tree, he tried to remember how he had gotten in in the first place.

August 28, 2011 at 3:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"foolish". Bella mutters
--
August 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.