Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > The Lonely Island :)

Benji

(hehe good name right?)

(unclaimable)

This lake is hidden, surrounded by the cliffs.  There is the lone island in the center.  This place is a retreat for people/wolves who want to be alone.  It is ALWAYS raining, weather it is a heavy rain, or a gentle mist.

http://www.rainymood.com/

--

February 27, 2011 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Benji

He swims out to the island and scales the cliff to the top.  His lays at the top as a wolf, letting his paw dangle over the side.  He sighs, the rain coming down hard

--

February 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Benji

He sprinted throught the forest and leaped over the cliff.  Midair, he changed from a wolf to a human and repositioned into a dive.  He swam to the island and sat on the edge

--

March 5, 2011 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

he sits on the rocky cliff edge, his feet hanging over the edge.  he stares out at the water, it was raining gently

--

April 1, 2011 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she jumps up to were Noah is and takes a deep breath before saying really fast "ok Noah i know you barely know me but im just gonna say this quick...... i like you" she turns about to walk away afrais of what Noah might say

--
April 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

The hair on the back of his neck stood up, and he froze, just staring out at the water.  He looked down, his hair falling foward hiding his eyes.  "..Why?.." he managed to say, his voice shaky  

--

April 1, 2011 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she looked back at him "thats just it i dont know why, maybe its the attitude, or how your cute, or how you deal with something so professionaly...." she sat down ".... or maybe its that when i look in your eyes they send a shock through me" she looked away.

--
April 1, 2011 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

he sighed, shaking his head, then placing it in his hands, resting his elbows on his knees. 

--

April 1, 2011 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she got up and said looking at him"ill just leave"

--
April 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

He got up and started pacing.  "This make's not F*cking sense!," he growled under his breath.

--

April 1, 2011 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she looked over at him "im sorry"

--
April 1, 2011 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

"why in the world would you like me?" he was now yelling.  "There is NOTHING good about me that would make me worth ANYONE'S time!  Why couldn't you go for that other guy, what's his name...rook or something, huh?" he continued pacing

--

April 1, 2011 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she looked at him calmly "if there was nothing good about you then why am i here, and how do you know about rook, because i knew he liked me but i couldnt be with someone when i have strong feelings for someone else"

--
April 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

"I DON'T know why your here!" he took deep breaths and continued pacing, trying to calm down.  "Look," he muttered beneath his clenched teeth.  He looked up at her for the first time, his brown eyes full of pain, anger, and rage.  "There's a reason that I'm alone, that I only have one friend.  I'm not    good     boyfriend   material," he said slowly,  "I woundn't be a good boyfriend, or husband, or mate, or whatever.  H*ll I wouldn't even be a good friend!"

--

April 1, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She looked at him then looked away "if u want I can leave don't worry I can take a hint" she started walking
--
April 1, 2011 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

He took a deep breath, "Listen I know this is going to sound really cliche, but I mean it.  It's not you, it's me" He then dove over the edge of the cliff, turning it a wolf while in the air, then landing in the water, he swam to the opposite bank, then wandered into the forest without looking back

--

April 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

Once in the forest he turned back into a human.  He punched the nearest rock, it shattered into smaller pieces.  "F*ck," he muttered, staring at his broken hand.  He sat down, leaning his back up against a tree.  With his good hand, hand held the broken one, slowly healing it

--

April 1, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She sat down "he doesn't get it cause I know what he means" a tear falling down her face she couldn't help the ran that started to pour
--
April 1, 2011 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She got up and started to walk to the edge but slipped as she was falling of the edge she hit her head on one of the jagged edges and she was unconscious with a cOncussion. She hit the water slowly sinking and the water was now going red with her blood
--
April 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

His nose twitched at the smell of blood.  "F*ck, f*ck f*ck, f*ck," he muttered, as he headed back towards the water.  He swam out to her and pulled her out of the water.  He pulled off his red tie and wrapped it tightly around her wound.  He placed his hand on her forehead, it glowed, and slowly healed it

--

April 2, 2011 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.