Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > RiverDale Forest

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

This place is home to DarkMoon, my brother. He lives and thrives here. Any wolf is welcome to come here and hunt in its abundant prey. DarkMoon will even show you his hidden cave where the pups can hide and rest up... or the wounded can heal without interuption. We welcome you to our home, that contains Misty Falls.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

January 23, 2011 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

sits alone beside the great waterfall, as the slighty mist and breeze rustles his fur and fills his lungs. "yeah, this is the place..." he smiles inside and sniffs the air. Suddenly catching the smell of elk in the distance, he rushed off to hunt.

January 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

Watches the trees dance and shadows race through the forest, HIS forest. He gets up and chases the six shadows for miles, until he has then cornered between the cliffs and himself. "What are you doing here?" Darkmoon gasped as he saw the scar above the black wolfs left cheek. "RAZOR! How dare you use MY forest to hide! RiverSoul will be wanting you!" He leapt at the wolf and tore his leg half off before the others attacked him. The Vagrid and Jamid leapt in and began throwing wolves over the edge. "No wait! Let your Alpha deal with them. Lets guard them for RiverSoul and Skylar to get here."

March 28, 2011 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ammy

She wandered in, following Darkmoon's scent.  The smell of blood made her fur stand up.  "Darkmoon?"

--

March 28, 2011 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She walks in noticing everyone she freezes
--
March 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

"I'm okay my love, but this traitor is Razor. And he deserves whatever the alpha of my pack decides. He took Skylar by force and had a pup with her in the most painful way simply because she wasn't her sister, RiverSoul. So me and these guards are keeping them here till the alpha arrives..." He nuzzled Ammy to reassure her he wasn't hurt.

March 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River sniffed the air as she smelt blood and then bounded straight toward the source. Her blue eyes narrowed as she skidded to a halt in a small sandy clearing surrounded by cliffs and rock faces. River's eyes homed in on Razor as she bared her teeth. "Razor!" She snarled as she glared at him.

March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others

she hides behind a bush and watches closely she was prepared to attack if razor was harmed

--
March 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar & Mist & Basil & TigerBlood & WildStar

Skylar fell in behind her sister, and waited. She sniffed the air and found isabella behind a nearby bush. "Look, I understand if you'd like to rip my sister RiverSoul apart for killing Razor, but I simply can't let you. You don't know what he has done to me all because i wasn't the daughter he wanted...." She shuddered as she watched her intently.

--

"Remember, we either stand together or fall together. Either way, we are one." Sky whispered softly to the dark sky of nothing.

March 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River took threatening steps toward Razor as she glared at him and snarled. "You have tormented my pack long enough Razor. I will not stand my and let them suffer for what you have done!" She bared her teeth at him as her beautiful blue eyes snapped sparks at him. Her fur stood on end as she dug her claws into the ground. "You hurt Sky and I will never forgive you for that. You also killed my father Russetstorm, hoping to gain the title as Alpha. Well, I'm not going to stand by and let you destroy my pack any longer. My teeth shall see to that!" River snarled again as she snapped her jaws at him. "And that's a promise! I challenge you, Razor."

March 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kody

Kody came out of the shadows to face the welll known RiverSoul. "Hello, but why should a lady with such high standards fight to the death and get her coat all dirty? Hi Sky..." He blushed abit then said, "Meet me at Forgoten Bridge later?"

--

Look into my eyes and you will see the truth we could not catch, no matter how hard we ran. Look deep within them and you will find loyalty, hope, love, strength, power, and kindness.

March 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River stared at Kody as she narrowed her eyes slightly. "He hurt Sky and I'm not taking kindly to any former pack members taking advantage of my little sister. It's also the honorable thing to do since Razor is already shaking in his pelt." River snarled as she brought her fierce blue gaze upon Razor's scarred face.

March 28, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She jumped in front of razor and growled "do u really want to do this and kill him"she flicked her tail towards razor
--
March 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River glared at Isabella. "Move. Now." River bared her teeth at Isabella as she glared at Razor. "He killed my father and almost took Sky by force. He hurt my sister, I'm not going to tolerate that!" River snarled as she looked back at Isabella. "Don't ever step between and Alpha and her enemy. Now move."

March 28, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She was going to move but thought " but if u murder him you will be as good as him so why don't you just banish him or something" she lifted her head high
--
March 28, 2011 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River narrowed her eyes at him. "I won't be like him, because he destroyed my pack, killed my father and assulted my sister. I don't tolerate anyone touching or hurting my pack, especailly my sister." River bared her teeth. "Move. I can't just banish him, because then he will just go back to doing what he was doing. He needs to be punished, if not killed. I'm an Alpha's daughter. I know the rules very well, even when I didn't want to follow them in the beginning and now i've changed since my father has died. By this fox dungs paws!" River snarled and jumped over Isabella and snapped her jaws down on Razor's shoulder.

Razor growled and tried to snap his jaws on her neck. "Yes! And I was so thrilled after your father had died that, I'd be able to take the Alpha spot if Sky would become my mate. But then I thought of you and found out that you had the higher position. I would have only used you to get what I truely wanted. And then take over all of the other packs!" Razor snapped his jaws down on River's shoulder and threw her into the sand.

March 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"U JERK" she pounced on razor snapping down hard on his neck
--
March 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River lifted her head and barked and order at Isabella. "No! This isn't your fight!" River jumped to her feet and head butted Razor in the side.

Razor fell to the ground and snapped his jaws down on Isabella's foreleg and snapped the bone and threw her agains the tree that was behind him.

River snarled as she jumped at Razor and snapped her jaws down on his neck, only to be pinned on the ground. "You traitor! How dare you?! You shall pay for hurting her!" River bared her teeth as she bit his foreleg and held on to him as she put her feet under him and threw him off of her, away from where Isabella had landed.

March 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She tried to get up but collapsed she looked at the deep gash on her side from the tree then looked at her ankle she gasps " when I hit the tree I broke some ribs" she howls in pain
--
March 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Riversoul

River looked behind her and rushed to Isabella's side. "I told you not to interfere. Now, I have to kill him."

Razor came from the side of River and knocked her over toward the edge of the cliff, knocking her so hard that she hung from the cliffs edge. Walking slowly toward her as he panted heavily. "What are they to you?! You left the pack to be a loner and now you're back to lead a pack! Look at you! Look how weak you have become!"

River gripped the side of the cliff as she narrowed her eyes at Razor. She wasn't going to be pursuade by his words. She glared her eyes at Razor as she willed the other's to stay back and to stay out of her fight. She wanted to prove to her pack that she was strong and that she could handle any battle that went up against her.

Razor snarled in her face now. "WHAT ARE THEY TO YOU?! You are nothing but pathetic." Razor snarled as he lifted his paw up to knock her off the cliff. All River did was glare at him and prayed that know one would interfere with her fight. She still continued to try and lifte herself up. Claw marks became enbedded into the ground on the edge of the cliff as she still glared her blue eyes at him.

March 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.