Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Bladed Fields

howlstorm
Site Owner

Description~ A large vast field with dead grasses. It's almost entirel barren besides the fact it is covered with thick brambles and thorns.

October 21, 2010 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Valkyrie

she pads in looking around the territory she looks at the ground as she walks making sure she doesnt step on any thorns or brambles she explores for awhile then pads back to her pack

--

Something bad has happened to you. Are you just gonna sit there and take it? Are you just gonna give up on life? Pick yourself up, get over it, and get on with your life.

November 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunarwolf (Night)
Administrator

Night pads into the small field. She narrows her eyes as she sees how dead the grass looks and all the thorns the field has. She whimpered a bit as a thorn seeped into her bottom pad. She growled a bit and started tugging on the thorn, trying to get it out. Since she couldn't get it out, she limped back to her pack territory.

--

January 7, 2011 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lo and others
Administrator
This content has been removed due to abuse.
--

Stay strong,No mater where life may lead you,Make sure you don't let the people who hate you the most bring your life into compleat termoile 

January 8, 2011 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
(Thought we could just do it here, as of it already being up) (NEW) Setsan sighs, "he probly just thinks it will be easier to get angels on them from higher ground"
--
November 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"so all I get to do is shoot?" Artemis asked.
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"so all I get to do is shoot?" Artemis asked.
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
"For a little while at least."
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She muttered something that sounded Latin under her breath
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
She muttered something that sounded Latin under her breath
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
"I'm going to go find a weopon," came Autumns voice from a shadow where she had dragged Cole. They were already shadowed and Autumn had already located a weapons shop so she and Cole sank into the ground and were gone (that is if its alright for her to take Cole)
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
(of course) Cory glanced at Gia brother before he left and sighed. "how long?" asked Strider. "2 hours"
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
They appear in the shadow of a huge weapons shop. She steps out, holding Coles hand as she pulls him with her. She didn't really know anything about weapons which is one of the reasons she had brought Cole and the fact that she loved him. "Do you know anything about this stuff?" She asked him as they stopped in the middle of the store
--
November 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"a bit" he said looking around (my Phoenix is so annoying when I check my inbox I have to log in again to check forums)
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"a bit" he said looking around (my Phoenix is so annoying when I check my inbox I have to log in again to check forums)
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
(I had to log out and in for a while to even get an attempt at posting, I know how you feel. Is it always like that?) She looked around and picked up a sai, examining it
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He kept looking at the daggers and knives (no)
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He kept looking at the daggers and knives (no)
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angel
(Hope it straightens out soon for you) a different weapon caught her eye and she put the sai down and went over to it. She picked it up by its handle and twirled it. She grinned at the odd rush she got as the blade brushed her arm.
--
November 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.