The Annual General Meeting of the Cirneco dell‘Etna Club will take place on the Saturday 26th May at Earlswood Methodist Church, Solihill, B94 5JH. It’s at the junction of Wood Lane and Rumbush Lane.
Members should arrive at 11.30. The formal part of the meeting will begin at 11.45.
The venue is very dog friendly, there’s a large field behind the Hall and we will be providing people and doggy events, inside or out depending on the weather.
To help the social part of the day, it would be great if those attending would bring a plate of food, sweet or savoury for us to share. Last year, thanks to the generosity of members, we had quite a lot left over, and the contributions were heavy on the sweet side! The committee will provide coffee, tea and water.
1. a) Apologies, b) Present
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 13th May 2017
3. Matters arising from previous minutes AGM 2017
4. Reports: Chairman, Secretary
5. Approval of Accounts: Treasurer’s report
6. Election of Auditor: An auditor to be elected who shall certify the Club's Accounts for the ensuing year. (Certification of Accounts must be carried out by one qualified Accountant or two unqualified individuals with accountancy experience).
7. Elections of Officers and Committee:
Committee (2 years) one place for election - Holly Smith offers herself for re-election
Secretary (3 years) Jane Moore offers herself for re-election.
8. Any other business – please remember rule 8g. (No business shall be discussed at an A.G.M. unless notice thereof appears on the agenda)
Huntingdon Open Show - Judge Barry Blunden
10th November 2018 Online entries close 22/10
Humberside Hound Association . Judge Nicola Spencer
17th November 2018 Online entries close 24/10
Hound Club of East Anglia - Judge Mr Mark Ord
25th November 2018 Online entries close 17/10
South Yorkshire Hound - Judge Mr Richard Bott
8th December 2018 Online entries close 18/11
LKA Champ Show . Judge Barbara Brooker
16th Dec 2018 Online entries close 22/10