Chris-Cross Learning Center,
Where we add a little bit of Jesus to your child’s day!
Child’s name ___________________________
Your child’s days are __________________________
Your child’s hours are from _________ to _________.
Tuition is $____.00 per week (____ initial) or $_____.00 per month (____initial).
· Weekly tuition is due in advance on FRIDAY. Please leave your payment on the clipboard or on my desk when you sign your child in Friday morning.
· Monthly tuition, including any DHS co-payments or Tribal co-payments, is due BEFORE the 1st of the month.
· Any tuition (monthly or weekly) not paid on time will have a $10.00 per day late fee. If by Monday morning tuition has not been paid, enrollment will be terminated due to non-payment and you will be charged the 2 week notice fee along with any other fees owed for child care given.
· One month’s notice is required to change from monthly tuition payments to weekly tuition payments. If you are paying by the week and wish to pay by the month, no notice is needed.
· Payment can be made by cash, check, or money order. We do not accept credit or debit cards. Please make all checks payable to Chris Cross Learning Center or Tina Conner.
· Returned checks will result in a NSF charge of $50.00 and late charges will be assessed accordingly. Two (2) returned checks will result in payment in cash or money order only.
· Parents must sign in and out daily.
· DHS clients must swipe your child(ren) in and out daily. Parents are responsible for all fees not covered by DHS. Please stay on top of the swipes to prevent any additional fees.
· Parents are also responsible for all fees not covered by any tribal assistance or any other third party payments.
· If you are late picking up your child, you will be charged a fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, that you are late. Late charges begin at either ____ p.m.(____initial) or after your child has been in care for 10 hours, whichever occurs first. Please pick up your child on time. The same fees apply to early drop-off, without prior arrangements.
· We will be closed 2 weeks out of the year for “percentage PAID” personal vacation time. Vacations are paid at 50% of your normal tuition rate. Example: If your tuition is $130 per week, you are only responsible for $65 each week we are closed for vacation (___initial).
· 2018 vacation dates are June 18 – June 22 and December 17 – December 21 ( initial).
· If you choose to take vacations on dates that we are open, you will still be responsible for tuition while you are gone. ( ____ initial)
· We will also have 5 paid personal business days per year.
We will try to give you at least 2 weeks notice when we intend on using the other days. We plan to exhaust our substitute option before using these days.
Password for phone authorization pickups_____________________.
This written agreement compromises the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreements, written or oral, are valid or enforceable in whole or part. No modification to this agreement can be made unless in writing and signed by all parties involved. The failure to exercise any right under this agreement shall to render such right enforceable or waived. Breech of any paragraph of this agreement shall not render any other paragraph void or unenforceable. I agree to the contract for childcare services at Chris-Cross Learning Center, according to the policies and terms listed above and in the handbook. I understand that this contract may be changed at the discretion of the Director and that the continued services are contingent upon my acceptance and signature of the said changes and subject to the termination clause of this agreement.
By signing this contract you agree to the terms of this contract and the handbook. You are also accepting responsibility for all medical fees for services for your child, regardless of prior authorization.
Parent signature _________________________ Date________________
Parent signature_________________________ Date_________________
Effective Date 01/01/2018