Bristol & District Commercial House Skittle League.
The committee hopes that you & your players are keeping well & free
from this bad virus that is taking so many lives worldwide.
We have come to a vital question what to do with the league due to
not coming to a end of season result and have come to the following
1. 2019/2020 season will be declared null & void,
there will be no promotion or relegation.
2. The cup matches will not take place.
3. The AGM will be cancelled until when we are told that we can
play again ( this will before any game is played.)
4. There will be no printed fixtures for everyone but the secretaries
will be given a copy of them so that they can notify the team
members where they are playing this is due to not knowing where teams
are playing as we are expecting some clubs & pubs to remain closed.
5. There will be no prize money for 2019/20 season but the subs that was
paid for that season will be now forwarded to next season
so you will not have to pay for the coming season.
Anyone who have sent the dues in will have them returned.
6. The committee hope that you will all keep well & to see you again as soon as
possible. Everyone will be told as soon as we hear any news about the start
of a new season.
Jim Morgan. Sec. BDCHSL.
NOTE EMAIL CHANGE TO: email@example.com