Welcome to the Home of the Standard Welding Pro-Six Racing Series

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > rules

RACIN-6

I have a  question about the rules. We drive over an hour to this drivers meeting for what? To have ever single rule we talked about be the same as last year! So what was the point of anyone even coming? I thought everyone in the building agreed to have 5 speed manual tranmissions accept the AAMCO guy that dont even have a car on wheels yet.  I have to say that me and my whole team is upset to see nothing get accomplished.  But what I cant believe is only 1 rule got changed and is the most meaningless rule of all. We can run cloth air filters now. WOWWWW! I been running a cloth air filter for past 2 seasons now. So tell me who ever reads this what was the point?

-THANKS TEAM 6

January 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ProSix4

The rules on Langley's website are last years rules. The new rules are on Bill's desk and should be out soon.

January 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Warren Smigo

Thanks ProSix4 for the post.  The final 2012 rules for the Pro-6 series have not been posted yet on Langley's website.  There has been a great amount of effort updating the rules for the 2012 season to make sure that the Pro-6 series is true to it's roots as being a low cost racing division but not getting out dated on parts.  As for TEAM 6 who started this post, get the facts BEFORE you make an ass of yourself. 

January 26, 2012 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RACIN-6

well im sorry warren but no one has contact us for a  month and when i see a post saying rules are on website i look at them and i just assume that these are our rules. the other divisions rules are out so i put 2 and 2 together

January 26, 2012 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Casey_Sipe

www.langley-speedway.com

1/19/12: 2012 RULES AND TIRE RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR THE FOLLOWING DIVISIONS: ENDURO, U-CAR, SUPER STREET, GRAND STOCKS, SUPER TRUCKS AND MODIFIEDS - PLEASE SEE OUR RULES PAGE

Did not mention Pro6 rules in the announcement on their website. Everyone should have recieved an email from Shayne with the most up to date rules this evening. HE said they should be posted on their website tomorrow.

Rules are out, season is getting near... Time for everybody to get to work and get ready for another fun and exciting season. See yall at the track soon.

Casey

January 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie

The link for the 2012 rules is now on the "rules" page on this website. Click the link and it will open in another window.  The 2012 rules are alson now on Langley's web site as well. 

--

January 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.