Welcome to the Home of the Standard Welding Pro-Six Racing Series

Forums

Forum Home > Tech Tips > need advise on rear axle

racindad81

lindsay broke the flange part on her right rear axle.i found a 4 runner axle but the center were the drum used to slide on is way to big.i know i will have to get the outside machined and new lug stud holes cut  but on this axle the lug holes would be in the lip in the center.i puled a axle out of a 2 wheel drive truck and it was to short and not enough splines.does any body know what the axles or rear we run came out of originally???or by chance any body got a right side axle??thanks for any help

April 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CSipe

I'm not sure what type of rear it comes out of exactly, but I do believe I have a machined axel that just needs studs. Let me know if your interested, I can meet you with it and you can see if it will work for you. You can call me at 804 304 8999 if you want. Thanks.

April 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CSipe

I'm not sure what type of rear it comes out of exactly, but I do believe I have a machined axel that just needs studs. Let me know if your interested, I can meet you with it and you can see if it will work for you. You can call me at 804 304 8999 if you want. Thanks.

April 19, 2009 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

racindad81

thanks casey you are a life saver.i will give you a call tommorow evening some time. also great run to you in the 14 car you had that thing rolling

April 19, 2009 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

carl harlow

what size and compound tires are you guys running.  thank you:)

February 6, 2010 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.