ABATE 20 Pine Bluff ~ Sheridan Arkansas

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > DynaBeads for tires

abate20
Site Owner

I just put Dynabeads in my motorcycle tires to replace the balance weights.

Only 1 ride so far, but the tires are much better balanced that before.

I got enough beads to do my two cycles for about $25.

--

Honda CB500F& 1989 Honda VTR250

SOLD: Honda Nighthawk 650, Honda Sabre 700, Honda Shadow 500, Ninja 500

April 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

abate20

Pat~ When you get around to it please explain the dynabead.

Toby

May 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

abate20
Site Owner

abate20 at 09:46PM on May 16, 2009

Pat~ When you get around to it please explain the dynabead.

Toby

DynaBeads are 1mm diameter ceramic beads that you put into tubeless tires or tubes for tubed tires.  You can put them through the valve stem with the valve core removed or in the tire while installing a tubeless tire.  The company has a chart for the weight needed for a range of tire sizes.  You can put more than that weight in if you want to.

According the company (and there are 2 or 3 companies that make these type of products), the sum of the vectors of motion caused by the wheel spinning, the wheel moving forward and the wheel moving up and down, forces the beads to find a location along the interior of the circumfrence of the tire that results in a minimum of motion outside of these three vectors.... and that is a balanced tire.  No one has been able to show how this all works.  Supposedly major trucking companies use the product.

So, you get rebalancing every time you go from a stop, even with bad tire wear or mud on the tire.  Users have all reported good results.  A major motorcycle supplier (Jake Wilson) has started to sell the product.  Sunrise Honda sells them according to the manufacturer.

I am pleased with the results on my 2 bikes.  About $12 will do a bike.

I hope this helps.

May 19, 2009 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Haman03

Dyna Beads for tire balancing on tractor trailers, trucks, RV's, offroad vehicles, motorcycles, SUV's and scooters.

--

www.vhotellavender.net/ | plagiarism checket | http://www.airasiaonlinebooking.org

April 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

forum post

YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING FOM HERE

December 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

montee man

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. your provided information is easy to understand and implement.

January 1, 2014 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

brightstar

Ok, but how you come here for but hare is nothing which is working for you....

March 26, 2015 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.