Two Rivers Spring Star Party
Rules and Regulations
- All vehicle headlights, parking lights, and brake lights, and interior dome lights must remain off.
- All RV, trailer, and camper lights must be off, unless proper shielding is installed on all windows and doors to prevent light from getting out.. This also includes excessive lighting from the interior of open-ended observing trailers, which will require either dark curtains or facing away from observers.
- Lanterns, campfires, Charcoal grills, and white outdoor lighting are NOT allowed.
- All flashlights must have some sort of red filters and should be pointed toward the ground at your feet. Red cellophane or fingernail polish is useful. Dim RED lighting for reading star maps and equipment illumination is allowed.
- Green Laser pointers are not permitted, as these interfere with the observing/astrophotography by other attendees.
- In the event you must give off some light let everyone know before hand. A precious photograph could be saved with a little warning.
- All cars must be parked before dark as to not interfere with night vision. If you must leave use caution.
- No Alcohol, Illegal Drugs or Firearms ALLOWED, you will be escorted out and not allowed back in.
- You are responsible for your own equipment. We are not liable for damages or theft. We are not responsible for personal injury.
- Due to wildlife Keep your campsite free of garbage at all times. Please keep all food in containers.
- Before you leave make sure your campsite is clean. Put all garbage in trash cans. Please pick up all cigarette butts.
- Electric is for charging batteries only.
- Please keep music down or use headphones so you do not disturb your neighbor
- Pets are allowed and must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners of pets have to clean up after there pets so other Attendees don't step in there droppings . Owners are Responsible for all actions of there pets !
- Please enjoy yourself.