Providing Scrapbook Services for Others
- Contact me to discuss the details. Consultation is free. If you are local, we can meet in person to discuss the project. If you are not local, we can talk via email, phone, or through the mail.
- During the initial consultation, we will discuss album cover color, album cover theme, the theme of the album, the color scheme of the album, special embellishments, and other details.
- We will estimate the cost of the album and at this time you can choose to discontinue the process.
- If you decide to continue, a contract will be drawn up.
- You will begin to organize your photos (DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ONLY COPY). They do not need to be in chronological order. You can arrange the photos by theme, seasons, etc. Label each bag with the location of event, title of the page, names of people in photos, date, and/or any other details you may want to include. Such as Christmas 2009 at Cousin Jimmy's House, Summer Vacation in Myrtle Beach June 2000, Smith County High School Graduation May 2005.
- Your photos, mementos, the signed contract, and 50% of the non-refundable estimate will then be sent to me.
- I accept cash, personal checks, cashier's check, and money order.
- Please send the photos and mementos in a padded envelope or box to ensure their quality upon arrival.
- Once your payment clears and I have everything in my possession, I will begin working on your scrapbook.
- I will keep you updated on the process via email.
- When the book is complete you will have the opportunity to request minor changes to two of the pages, and one page can be completely redone.
- When the book is complete, the rest of the payment will be due.
- Once your payment is cleared, the final project will be shipped to you.