Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > welcome ! :D

Erin
Administrator

hello everyone, I'm erin.

hope you all are enjoying the site!

Well lets get to know everyone!

tell me about yourself?

Who's your favorite team galaxy member? Favorite episode?

ect.

I'm Erin, im the younger sister of the owner christopher. Im 14 years old.  ! My brother showed me the show and i thought it was cool, and he made this, and now we are planning to raise up a community we really hope the site get's populare ! <3 My favorite character.. hmm I don't really no, I love fluffy. so cuute (: !<3 but i also love the team, they all have diffrent personalities and so i like them all, I don't know about any favorite episodes or anything  ... but anyways hope you all have a great time on this site! and don't be afraid to post fourms and stuff! We all wan't to have fun, don't we ;'D!

May 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cassiopeia

Hi (: My name is Mari. I'm 14 years old. My little brother showed my the show too! My favorite characters are Josh, Fluffy and Yoko (: 

August 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Erin
Administrator

Cassiopeia at August 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Hi (: My name is Mari. I'm 14 years old. My little brother showed my the show too! My favorite characters are Josh, Fluffy and Yoko (: 

hey mari ;DD .

You seem really nice, i'm glad someone is actually replying and doing stuff on the site ahah, 

i'm fourteen aswell, and ahah, we got a lot in common, you seem really nice, hope you stay active so theres someone to talk to and this site isn't dead x'DD ! lmfaao 

August 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cassiopeia

Erin at August 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Cassiopeia at August 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM

hey mari ;DD .

You seem really nice, i'm glad someone is actually replying and doing stuff on the site ahah, 

i'm fourteen aswell, and ahah, we got a lot in common, you seem really nice, hope you stay active so theres someone to talk to and this site isn't dead x'DD ! lmfaao 

cool (: you seem nice too! I'll stay active as long as I have internet connection! lol xD

August 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

amoona12

I'm ****** A.S., I'm thirteen and I love this show. I have a problem with Disney Channel and Nick, since they attempt to be funny when it's not. It really isn't. I love space, and at one point I wanted to get abducted by aliens until I figured out the horrible truth. My favourite character is Fluffy.

September 4, 2010 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Random-storykeeper

You can call me Underwaterwriter, or Uww as a short. I'm fifteen. Someone sent me a message about this website through Fanfiction and I decided to come and visit it! I spend a lot of my time thinking about ideas and writing them.

I watch Team Galaxy whenever I can, but it doesn't show on YTV anymore, and I'm not allowed to download anything onto my computer right now. I really like the show for the music, and friendship between all the characters. :P

I don't exactly have a favourite character on the show; I haven't watched an episode in a while. My favourite episode is either the Circus of the Stars (both parts) and that "Belly of the Beast".

September 19, 2010 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cassiopeia

Random-storykeeper at September 19, 2010 at 6:46 PM

You can call me Underwaterwriter, or Uww as a short. I'm fifteen. Someone sent me a message about this website through Fanfiction and I decided to come and visit it! I spend a lot of my time thinking about ideas and writing them.

I watch Team Galaxy whenever I can, but it doesn't show on YTV anymore, and I'm not allowed to download anything onto my computer right now. I really like the show for the music, and friendship between all the characters. :P

I don't exactly have a favourite character on the show; I haven't watched an episode in a while. My favourite episode is either the Circus of the Stars (both parts) and that "Belly of the Beast".

Welcome (: Yeah, that person was me. LOL 

Since your from Fanfiction, I guess you like to write stories. There's a thread for Fanfictions. You can write stories there if you want (: 

--

September 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Random-storykeeper

Cassiopeia at September 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Random-storykeeper at September 19, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Welcome (: Yeah, that person was me. LOL 

Since your from Fanfiction, I guess you like to write stories. There's a thread for Fanfictions. You can write stories there if you want (: 

Oh. Cool. =D

I never considered writing Team Galaxy Fanfiction before, but I do have a few ideas for it, when I come around to writing them, that is...

September 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShiningGalaxy

Hey everyone! My name is Krista, I'm 20 years old and I absolutely love Team Galaxy. I know that people say that it's a kid show but I really don't care. I like it, I think it's cool and to tell the truth...there isn't really all that many good cartoons on nowadays...

Anyways, Usually people call me Kris...or if you're on Fanfiction.net I'm known as ShiningGalaxy on there as well as here. I do have a TG fanfic up there but it hasn't been updated in over a year. (I'm slowly re-writing it...)

I'm a odd ball...cause my fave character is Spavid. My fave episode would have to be: Belly of The Beast, The New Recruit, Robot ReBoot, Super Spavid, Circus of The Stars 1 and 2, Predator of The Plants 1 and 2....and a few others as well :)

December 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexander

Hi! My name is Alexander, i'm 22 yeras old!

December 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley Atkins

こんにちは!私は*検閲*をしています。私は14歳です。

私は日本おたくのOCメーカータイプの女の子、ビットとオタク勉強しています。

私の好きなキャラクターはブレット自身なのです。それが彼のために、私のocは、存在する理由です。:Pところで、ここで二次創作提出するためのスレッドですか?

eng:

hi! I'm *censored* . I'm 14 years old.

I'm a wapanese oc maker type girl, bit studious and a geek.

My favorite character is Brett himself. That's why my oc exist, because of him.:P

BTW where's the thread for submitting fanfic?

--

❑ Taken

❑ Single

✔ Mentally dating a character who doesn't exist

:P

December 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christopher
Site Owner

You can post fanfictions in the category "Fanfictions". The category is fairly empty, so you would have to start your own thread.

December 22, 2010 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShiningGalaxy

So how do we post fanfiction? **haven't been on site in forever**

--

~ All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. 

July 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShiningGalaxy

So how do we post fanfiction? **haven't been on site in forever**

--

~ All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. 

July 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1140 views - 0 comments
1202 views - 0 comments
1092 views - 2 comments