Forums

Forum Home > Site Suggestions > Promotion of Site?

ScepterBlade

Not really sure if anyone will see this but eh. I've been a fan of the show since it aired on T.V back in 2006 but I only chanced upon the site very recently.

I think the main problem is the lack of advertisement for the site. I know Christopher has posted the website in DeviantArt and the Youtube Channel, but that's generally about it. I feel that the site can do more by getting more members incentives to improve it, but I'm sure Christopher is already trying to do that.

I'd loved for this comunity to grow but at its current state I doubt it can. Another problem is the fanart of the show is severely lacking. Fanarts, videos or anything in particular isn't posted very often, and ( no offense ) pales in comparison to many other fandoms.

This is a small community but I'm willing to put in some effort to help. I have zero talents in animation or whatsoever, but currently I'm using some photos from the show itself an converting them to profile pictures for myself. If anyone is interested do let me know.

Apologies if this seems too idealistic.

To Christopher

You're doing an amazing job keeping this show alive. May I ask if you're intending to keep the website functioning and improving it though? Thanks!

November 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christopher
Site Owner

I replied to the email you sent me, btw. Should hopefully answer any questions you have. Feel free to ask me anything else if you need, and I'll be happy to help :)

November 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1140 views - 0 comments
1202 views - 0 comments
1092 views - 2 comments