· Daily tending, TLC, Minor medications, scheduling and holding for any professional services needed
· Worming, Vaccinations (EWE+T,Flu and Rabies are included at no charge, PHF and WNV will be billed )
· Hay/Winter, Pasture/Summer, minerals,salt
· Blanketing, fly masks if needed
· Daily additives or meds (actual cost of additive will be billed)
· Grain, if needed ($60 per month)
· Stall Rest ($5 per day)
· Limited Individual Turnout ($50 per month)
· Grooming, mane pulling, etc.
Hooves are trimmed every 8 weeks, current farrier charges for trims: $30.
Shoes are done as needed, usually every 6 weeks.
Dental exams are done annually; floating done as needed.