Nestled in the Missouri Ozarks of Lebanon, MO. 3 hours Southwest of St.Louis, 1 hour Northeast of Springfield, just off of Interstate I-44.
Director of National Silver Fox Rabbit Club (NSFRC) 2009, & 2011-2012 Club Historians, Co-Editor of NSFRC Newsletter, & Merchandise Chairman, NSFRC Voice of the DOMESTIC RABBIT MAGAZINE - ARBA.
NEWS! - Several new Silver Fox Articles published by Eric Tudor (Riverwind Rabbitry) to promote the breed!
1) May NSFRC Newsletter (Walter B. Garland S.F. Creator)
2) June/July ALBC (American Livestock Breeds Conservatory) newsletter - THE HISTORY OF WALTER B. GARLAND AND HIS SILVER FOX RABBIT.
3) July DOMESTIC RABBIT Magazine (ARBA) THE AMERICAN SILVER FOX
Contact us at: email@example.com
LAST WEBSITE UPDATE: 5/29/12 - 2013YOUTH MENTOR CONTEST
*** A FEW OF OUR HIGHEST HONORS WON ***
SILVER FOX NATIONALS - 2013 -LOUISVILLE, KY.APRIL 13TH
1) BOSV (Chocolate Variety)
2) BOSV (Blue Variety)
ARBA CONVENTION - 2012 -WICHITA, KS,
1) BEST SENIOR BUCK - "Riverwind's Poseidon"
2) YOUTH BEST INTERMEDIATE CLASS - (Buck) -"Riverwind's Captain Jack" - Shown by Thomas Cherry (Arkansas)
SILVER FOX NATIONALS - 2012 - BLOOMINGTON, IL., (52) Entires, 9 Exhibitors in OPEN - YOUTH (27) Entries, 9 Exhibitors).
1) BEST IN FUR-(Jr Buck) - RIV251 (24 Shown, we took #1, 5,6,7,8, 12 & 13)
2) BEST 6/8 CLASS - (Buck) RIV170
3) BEST VARIETY/CHOCOLATE - (Senior Doe)
4) BREEDER of BOB (Youth) - Sold to Owner Leighellen Longwill (Illinois)
5) BREEDER of BEST 6/8 (Youth) - Sold to Grace Jakes (Iowa)
ARBA CONVENTION - 2011 -INDY, (113 Entries by 25 Exhibitors)
1) BEST OF BREED - (6/8 Doe) - RIV157
2) BEST SENIOR CLASS - (Doe) - RIV89
3) BEST 6/8 CLASS - (Doe) - RIV157
4) BEST IN FUR - (Sr.Doe) - RIV100. Also #2 and #3 BEST FUR!
SF NATIONALS - 2011 -Hutchinson, MN. - 51 Entries by 11 Exhibitors
1) BEST OF BREED - (Senior Doe) - RIV93
2) BEST SENIOR CLASS - (Senior Doe) - RIV93
3) BEST 6/8 CLASS - (Buck) - RIV87
4) BEST IN FUR - (6/8 Doe) RIV89
SF NATIONALS - 2010 -Columbus, OH.
1) BEST OF BREED - (6/8 Doe) - (Bred by Stonecrest Rabbitry)
We are NOT a huge bunny depot. Our bunnies are cuddled, snuggled and loved, each are named to match their personality. Most enjoy a climate controlled rabbitry with music softly playing in the background. Some might even say they are SPOILED. So if you do not agree with these conditions, our bunnies may not be for you!
DEVOTED FAN OF THE AMERICAN LIVESTOCK BREEDS CONSERVANCY.
PROUD MEMBER OF A.R.B.A.
OTHER RECOMMENDED SITES: