Pup Running

Subtitle

Message Boards

Forum Home > Prairie Trace > PRACTICE CANCELLED APRIL 30th

Cathy Allen

Hi Everyone

Looking at the predicted forecast for the day, I am going to cancel practice. We are expected to get thunderstorms around 3pm. The kids had a fun practice Tuesday. As a reminder, practice will be held in light rain, I will cancel practice no later than 12 noon on the given day. Please do not call the school office. I will let them know practice is cancelled and they in turn will inform the teachers.

Shirts will be in before the first meet, which is May 9th at 2pm. I would like to get hold of a tent like we had in the fall where we can all meet together before and during the meets. If anyone has one available, please let me know.

If you have a chance, take your child to Northview this weekend and run the course. May 9th will have the 4th graders running a 1k and the 5th running a 2k. If you want to get adventurous, I would encourage you to have your child run the distance they will be doing the last 2 meets. 2k for the 4th graders and 3k for the 5th grades. The maps can be found on the pup running website. Thanks!

Cathy Allen

April 30, 2009 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.