!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I KNOW WHO I AM!!!

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

Somebody declare this with me and let it sink into your spirit..I KNOW WHO I AM!!! I am God's child. When I received Jesus Christ, He gave me the right to become a child of God, even to those who believe in His name. (John 1:12) I have been justified by faith; I have peace with God through my Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:1).I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:17). This means that I have my Fathers DNA in me. I am not taking the identity society gave me, the identity the world gave me… No No No I KNOW WHO I AM. The devil thought he had a grip on me, but that was before I knew who I am. I have been redeemed and ALL my sins forgiven. (Colossians 1:13-14) I fear no other power and will not be moved because I am complete in Jesus Christ. (Colossians 2:9-10). my Father loves me and He has given me direct access to His throne of grace through Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 4:14-16). I KNOW WHO I AM. The voice of the accuser will not put out my flame because I am free from condemnation. (I Romans 8:1-2) No matter what I go through my joy will not be quenched because I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances. (Romans 8:28) I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:31-39). I have been established, anointed and sealed by God..(2 Corinthians 1:21-22). the world cannot know what is in me; darkness cannot understand me because I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:1-4) OH YES I KNOW WHO I AM. I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me. (Philippians 1:6) I am here on earth to show forth the glory of my Father’s Kingdom. I am an ambassador of heaven on earth .I am a citizen of heaven. (Philippians 3:20) I cannot be intimidated or moved. I leave in peace all the days of my life because I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. (1 John 5:18) I KNOW WHO I AM..Barreness has no place in any area of my life because, I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit. (John 15:16). I am a minister of reconciliation for God. (2 Corinthians 5:17-21). I am royalty because I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm. (Ephesians 2:6) Failure is not my portion. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13). I KNOW WHO I AM!! PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL, AMEN.

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

March 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

I KNOW WHO I AM!!!

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

March 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "The Court ordered the man to reniew my contract for eight years, Glory be to God."
    judy
    I'VE WON THAT COURT CASE.
  • "PRAISE GOD BROTHER BEN'S CHILD HAVE RECEIVED HEALING AND HIS BABY HAVE COME BACK TO REAL LIFE AGAIN, HALLELUIYAH. THANK YOU LORD."
    BRO BEN
    HIS BABY HAVE BEEN HEALED TOTALY

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

128 views - 0 comments

Featured Products

No featured products