!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I encourage you to do something different today

PROPHETESSES PRETTY ANNA J
Administrator

As we come into a new day, I encourage you to do something different today. LET GOD MOVE. Don't try to control anything. You must let Him move. He does not move when we want but when HE needs too. He won't let you down. We have to seperate out own desires from God's will. His will might be very different from what we WANT, but it is sometimes a painful lesson to learn. Pride and selfishness must be put aside if we are going to move with God. HE LOVES YOU and wants you to have what you desire in your heart, no matter what it is. So take time today to talk to God and be patient with your decisions... SHALOM

--

I am who God says i am, beloved i am in the able hand of God. I've no doubt about my "SAVIOUR"

April 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PROPHETESSES PRETTY ANNA J
Administrator

God bless us mightly

--

I am who God says i am, beloved i am in the able hand of God. I've no doubt about my "SAVIOUR"

April 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "The Court ordered the man to reniew my contract for eight years, Glory be to God."
    judy
    I'VE WON THAT COURT CASE.
  • "PRAISE GOD BROTHER BEN'S CHILD HAVE RECEIVED HEALING AND HIS BABY HAVE COME BACK TO REAL LIFE AGAIN, HALLELUIYAH. THANK YOU LORD."
    BRO BEN
    HIS BABY HAVE BEEN HEALED TOTALY

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

128 views - 0 comments

Featured Products

No featured products