Forum

Forum Home > Hamachi Gaming Servers > Resident Evil 5 Hamachi Servers

myhamachiservers
Site Owner

Password and Network Names are case sensitive.

RESIDENTEVIL5 FM1

RESIDENTEVIL5 FM2

RESIDENTEVIL5 FM3

RESIDENTEVIL5 FM4

RESIDENTEVIL5 FM5

pass to all servers is "evil".

--

May 6, 2010 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beyblade

RE5-Fans Club no password --> 1 space left

RE5-Fans Club 1 no password --> 2 space left

RE5-Fans Club 2 no password --> 2 space left

RE5-Fans Club 3 no password --> 13 space left

RE5-Fans Club 4 no password --> 16 space left

May 16, 2010 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beyblade

hey guys, when i host game, some of the people can find me but when i join game i couldn't find anyone. Network adapter is registry override, off firewall+antivirus, run the connectionoverridehamachi.reg, i have run the dlload.exe to support when joining games, press F12 before joinig game and hosting games but still stuck, anyone can help me?

May 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beyblade

RE5-Fans Club l0 no password

RE5-Fans Club l1 no password

RE5-Fans Club l2 no password

RE5-Fans Club l3 no password

it's not number one (1), it's L letter (l)

it's different

May 28, 2010 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beyblade

I understand that the Readme text contain in eachTeknoGods Beta aren’t helpful at all so I decide to write this tutorial inorder to let people know how to play co-op through Hamachi. I have written thisfile in English, if you can’t understand it, open a new tab and type thisaddress of this site http://translate.google.com/#,it can translate any language. Hope this help, otherwise, don’t hit me.

Step 1:

Download TeknoGods Beta 12 + VLANin here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=25UMAGMJ

Download TeknoGods Beta 16 in here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TMBGQ7A

Download the latest version ofLogMeIn Hamachi in here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6VUH1Z1

Step 2:

-        Windows XP:     Start à Control Panel à Network Connection à Advanced à Advanced Settings, put Hamachi on the top of theConnections section. à OK.

-        Windows Vista: StartàControl Panel àNetwork and Sharing Center, on the leftboard, click Manage Network Connections. Press Alt, click Advanced àAdvanced Settings, put Hamachi on the top of theConnections section, unstick TCP/IPv6 in Hamachi properties in Network and Sharing Center.

Step 3:

-        Create a new folder onyour desktop, name it whatever you like, put DLLLoad.exe, teknohelper.exe,TeknoGods.dll, ConnectionOverrideHamachi.reg and logfile.log in there. Do notplace anything in the game directory

-        Run file ConnectionOverrideHamachi.reg( in TeknoGods Beta 12 + VLAN )

-        Now change the registry:

1/ Windows XP 32 bit

+ Start àRun àtype Regedit

+ Follow this HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Windows

+ Find AppInit_DLLs on the right board, double left click, set valuedata is TeknoGods.dll

+ OK and quit the Registry Editor window

2/ Windows XP 64 bit

+ Follow this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/WindowsNT/Current Version/Windows

+ Find AppInit_DLLs on the right board, double left click, set valuedata is TeknoGods.dll

+ OK and quit the Registry Editor window

3/ Windows Vista 32 bit

+ Follow this HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Windows

+ Find AppInit_DLLs on the right board, double left click, set valuedata is TeknoGods.dll, OK

+ On the right board, right lick in an empty space and create a Dwordfile called LoadAppInit_DLLs, click thenew file that you just have created, set the value is 1 ( if you already havehad this file, just click and set the value is 1 )

4/ Windows Vista 64 bit

+ Start à Run à type Regedit

+ Follow this HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/WindowsNT/Current Version/Windows

+ AppInit_DLLs on the right board, double left click, set value data isTeknoGods.dll, OK

+ On the right board, right lick in an empty space and create a Dwordfile called LoadAppInit_DLLs, click thenew file that you just have created, set the value is 1 ( if you already havehad this file, just click and set the value is 1 ).

Step 4:

-        Start à Run à type Regedit

-        Follow this

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Software\Microsoft\Xlive( remember this, you have to left click on Xlive, not click the - icon beforeXlive folder or any folder inside XLive )

-        On the right board, right click à New àString, name your new folder as ConnectionOverride. Right click the new stringand choose Modify, set value data is Hamachi ( as you see. I already have hadthe ConnectionOverride so I no need to create them, I just have to Modify it.If you do not have this string, create it now ).

-        Reboot your computer

REMEMBER THIS, ALL OF THESE STEPS MUST BEDONE WITH HOST AND CLIENT. IF THE OTHER DOESN’T DO IT, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TOJOIN OR HOST GAME WITH THAT PERSON

Step 5:

This step isn’t a necessary step but with someone who can’tfind gamertag or your co-op partner can’t find your gamertag, it’s a way to fixthat problem.

Windows XP

-        Start à Control Panel à Network Connections

-        Right click on Hamachià Properties à Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)à Advanced…

-        Now click on yourgateway à Edit… à type gateway is 5.0.0.1 à unstick the AutomaticMetric box and type 9999 à OK

-        And do not unstick theAutomatic Metric box under the gateway list.

-         Reboot

Windows Vista

-        Start à Control Panel à Network and Sharing Centerà Change Adapter Settings à Advanced à Advanced Settings

-        Choose Internet ProtocolVersion 4 (TCP/IPv4) à Advanced…

-        Now click on yourgateway à Edit… à type gateway is 5.0.0.1 à OK

-        Unstick the AutomaticMetric box under the gateway list, type 10 in the Interface Metric

-        Rebbot

CAN’T HOST GAME ? DO THIS AND 100% WORKS

-        Start à Run à type \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC

-        There must be a“hosts” file in there, right click “hosts” file à open à choose Notepad or Wordpad ( choose Wordpad to view easier )

-        Find the final line ofthat file, delete the 127.0.0.1, type your LogMeIn Hamachi IP in there, closeand save

-        Close the windows andstart hosting

Step 6:

Both host andclient must turn off the resident shield and windows firewall. Now is the timefor pinging each other. The one who can’t BE pinged will host the game

-        With the person who host the game:

+ Run file teknohelper.exe ( inTeknoGods Beta 16 )

+ Choose Automatic Mode (Host)

+ Wait until you see a green arrowin the DLLLoad.exe, start the game

+ In game, you must hear some soundlike “tik, tik, tik, tik”. That sound means the final step ( Gamestart ) hasbeen completed successfully.

+ When you created a session, pressF12 to hear “working” and wait the other to join.

+ When both players at the sessionmenu, press F12 again to hear “transfer completed” to prevent crashing while inthe game.

( Insome situation, when you host the game, you are often out and call the other tojoin your session. That action 80% influences the co-op session andthe one who join your game may not be able to see your gamertag, do whatever toavoild this one ).

-        With the person who join the game :

+ Run file teknohelper.exe ( inTeknoGods beta 16 )

+ Choose Automatic Mode (Client)

+ Hurry run the game, after thegame has noticed that you have singed in, press Alt+Tab to minimize the game.

+ Quickly run the DLLLoad.exe ( inTeknoGods Beta 16 ) and get back to your game, wait until you hear a sound“tik, tik, tik, tik” . It means the DLL Loader has been loaded succesfully

+ Press Start àPlay Game and wait to hear a “tik, tik, tik, tik” sound again. That means thefinal step ( Gamestart ) has been completed successfully ( if you don’t wait tohear that sound, you can’t find any gamertag ). You can now join a game session

+ Join Game à Custom Match àwhen you see the session, press F12 to hear “working” ( if you don’t press F12,you can join game but it always keeps saying that the game session has beencanceled ).

+ When both players at the sessionmenu, press F12 again to hear “transfer completed” to prevent crashing while inthe game.

ALRIGHT, EVERYTHING HAS DONE FOR NOW. IHOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE TIME WHEN PLAYING CO-OP WITH YOUR FRIEND. IF YOU HAVEANY QUESTIONS, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE TO onepiece5000@yahoo.com.vn. GOOGLUCK.

May 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beyblade

RE5-Fans Club 1

i have re-created a new network

--
June 21, 2010 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mikeman

And Look who is the site admin....noone else than the good old dammitcartman

Hi man whats up,hope I found a place finalyw here I can play re5 mercenaries w someone

Whoa,the main post was posted on may 6,thats around the time I gived up searchin ofr re5 ham servrs

November 23, 2010 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hey if anyone still plays Resident Evil 5 throught Hamachi please join my network so we can play together. :)

--

January 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.