Forum

Forum Home > Hamachi Gaming Servers > Mount & Blade Warband Hamachi Servers + LAN FIX

myhamachiservers
Site Owner

New updated MultiBypassLANFIX 1.113

http://linkbee.com/FOGI8

http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55772&hilit=mount+%26+blade

My youtube guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_TsdfA8uuo

Software requirements:

=================

1) Hamachi (use the latest version that you can find, I haven't tested it with older version, but works 100% with the newest version.)

2)Update your game to version 1.102

http://hotfile.com/dl/35764256/950c3a8/Mount.and.Blade.Warband.v1.102.Update-SKIDROW.rar.html

3)Download this updated crack for 1.102

http://fastdown.com.ar/warband/mb_warband.zip

Steps:

=====

1) Install the game

2) Update the game with patch 1.102 (don't use the exe with the updated SKIDROW archive)

3) Extract the updated crack for 1.102 and overwrite the mb_warband.exe file in your M&B Warband directory.

4) Before you run the game, you need to edit your windows hosts file as well:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts

Open it up with Notepad and then add the following two lines at the bottom:

190.210.56.155 taleworlds.com

190.210.56.155 http://www.taleworlds.com

Save your hosts file and close it.

5) Next, you need to edit this file: C:\Documents and Settings\*****\ Application Data\Mount & Blade Warband \rgl_config.txt

- Change use_secure_connection = 1 to 0

6) Now run the game, in the internet server browser you'll see 7 servers listed, called MejorServer1102. These are Argentine servers, but you can connect to them without any cdkey. If you host a game, the game will also appear under LAN servers, it works flawlessly with hamachi and a LAN game will also pass cdkey verification. ::D

7) That's it, you're done !

IMPORTANT NOTE:

==============

You MUST edit your hosts file and add those two lines, otherwise you won't see those 7 cracked servers and LAN play will NOT function either (cdkey verification will fail). I have tested all of this extensively. Nothing will happen to your pc if you add those two lines to your hosts file, so its safe.

Alternatively you can also download the dedicated server software for version 1.102 over here and then run your own server: http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/17978/Mount+&+Blade:+Warband+Dedicated+Server+v1.102

There is a readme file included as well as some batch files for each gametype.

I can host a dedicated server for LAN play, but haven't got it right to list my server in the Internet games screen. Anyone here is welcome to try and host their own servers, but how those 7 severs show up only with the hosts file fix, is beyond me. Perhaps if anyone can get a server to show in the server browser, please post your steps here so that we can get more servers up and running.

I know the newest update and crack is available for version 1.104 but those 7 servers only run on version 1.102 for now, so use the 1.102 version. I can help with server configuration so if anyone has any hassles please post in this thread.

If anyone has any problems, please post, I'll do my best to help you.

Regards,

Stone

Hamachi Servers =

M&B FM1

M&B FM2

M&B FM3

M&B FM4

M&B FM5

M&B FM6

M&B FM7

M&B FM8

M&B FM9

M&B FM10

pass to servers is "mount"

Tunngle Servers = There no lobby for mount & blade yet but untill they add some servers meet in the "Diablo II" game lobby.

--

April 9, 2010 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Algraud

Hello, when I patched it up and added the crack, it doesnt let me go into the server list. When I click join a game it gives me an error get_object failed for mehs: mp_server_vac Please help

April 10, 2010 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mrmoogle

The listed crack is actually for 1105. Updating to 1105 and using the crack should work fine.

Which *may* fix above problem.

April 18, 2010 at 7:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

myhamachiservers
Site Owner

New updated MultiBypassLANFIX 1.111

http://linkbee.com/FM12I 

--

April 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

myhamachiservers
Site Owner

New updated MultiBypassLANFIX 1.113

http://linkbee.com/FOGI8

Guide for Mount and Blade Warband 1.113 multiplayer

Basic information:

Hosts file is located in Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\

rgl_config.txt is in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband (windows 7 and Vista) or

C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\Mount&Blade Warband (Windows XP) (those are probably hidden folders)

EDIT: rgl_config.txt is in C:\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband from 1.113

You have to patch your game first, then use my executable(it is a modified SKIDROW crack).

Important: No hosts file editing is needed at ALL. Just make sure it does not have any MB related redirects inside

Both Client(player) and Server(game host) need to:

1. In rgl_config.txt change the use_secure_connection = 1 to use_secure_connection = 0

2. Use my modified executables   

3. Forward/Open the UDP 7240 port(on your firewal etc.)

Client(player)

If you want to play on hamachi:

1. Join a hamachi network(the one with the game server of course)

2. Start the game with mb_warband.exe

3. In Multiplayer press Join a Game

4. Choose Local Area Network as Source, press Start Search

5. Join a server from the list and play!  

If you want to play on internet:

1. Start the game with mb_warband.exe

2. In Multiplayer press Join a Game

3. Choose Internet as Source, press Start Search

4. Join a server from the list and play!

Important: Make sure the Master server is set to Main Master Server(only if you played on LAN offline before)

If you want to play offline on LAN(without internet):

1. Use MBWMSChanger.jar to change IP of the master server to the game servers IP address.

2. Start the game with mb_warband.exe

3. In Multiplayer press Join a Game

4. Choose Local Area Network as Source, press Start Search

5. Join a server from the list and play!

Note:  Works with hamachi too, just dont use your LAN ip, use the hosts Hamachi ip (use this if you get the Unable to Connect error and restarting your game did not help)

Server(game host)

Dedicated server:

You have to download the dedicated server first.

If you want to host on hamachi:

1. Join a hamachi network

2. Start the game with one of the configuration BAT file, the set_add_to_game_servers_list should be 0

3. Wait for players to join your game!

If you want to host on internet:

1. Start the game with one of the configuration BAT file, the set_add_to_game_servers_list has to be 1

2. Wait for players to join your game!

If you want to host offline LAN server(without internet):

1. Use MBWMSChanger.jar to change IP of the master server to the game servers IP address(your ip address).

2. Start the MBWAuthServer.jar

3. Choose your LAN ip from the list and press Change IP

4. Start the game with one of the configuration BAT file, the set_add_to_game_servers_list should be 0

5. Wait for players to join your game!

Note:  Works with hamachi too, just dont use your LAN ip, use the hosts Hamachi ip (use this if you get the Unable to Connect error and restarting your game did not help)

Listend server(if you want to host the game through mb_warband.exe, Multiplayer, Host a Game)

Everything is the same except the stuff with configuration BAT file, and you dont use the set_add_to_game_servers_list but the Add to Official game servers list option in game

Troubeshooting:

1. If you get an Unable to connect error, restart the game and try again, the problem is Master Server did not respond for too long. Trying to connect again will not help because the game will not try to contact it again and keep saying Unable to connect.

I hope this helped, have fun!

Lakky @ Warez-BB

April 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Camox13

i think i've done everything in the tutorial and i still cant see any servers on LAN and on internet i only see a local server, but none of yours. help?

EDIT: btw, im on 1.105, should I reinstall and put on 1.102?

April 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pahosee

Hi, Can you upload your crack .exe again?

the file share site deleted it, thank you

May 18, 2010 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pahosee

another question is, is the server on 1.112 or 1.113? thank you

May 18, 2010 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkrider231

"4. Start the game with one of the configuration BAT file, the set_add_to_game_servers_list should be 0"

what configuration BAT file are you talking about???

June 5, 2010 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Breu

i rly want to play it on lan

July 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

drewd006

I have 2 computers a desktop and a laptop.  Both have MB WB Skidrow.   The Desktop does not have online capabilities.  So I have been trying to get offline LAN mode to work.  So far not much luck.  I followed your directions, but we still are unable to join each others games.    What am I doing wrong?

--
August 11, 2010 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3cho

NEW Hamachi Servers =

M&B FM11

M&B FM12

M&B FM13

M&B FM14

M&B FM15

pass to servers is "mount"

March 1, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Daniels