Welcome to Mickey Mouse Love!
I (Melanie) made this fansite because I am a HUGE fan of Mickey Mouse. In fact, I've been obsessed with him and his gang of friends ever since January 2008, and I don't think this intense obsession will ever fade.
On this site there is information on Mickey (and his pals; we can't leave them out now, can we?), sightings of hidden Mickeys in other Disney movies, some cartoons they star in, links to more info, etc. This is a great site for anyone who loves the Disney gang, whether they're an adoring fan or they simply wish to find out more about them!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please sign the guestbook on your way out! It is greatly appreciated. ^^
You are number
to visit this website since it opened on November 18, 2008 (Mickey's 80th birthday)!
Friday, December 20, 2013
Removed the chat box on the Traditional vs. CGI page (because it was being misused and I can't delete individual comments), removed some dead links/pictures, and added some new fan videos.
This is a family-friendly website, and I intend to keep it that way. Here are a few things to remember while visiting, and I would appreciate it a lot if they were followed.
1) No spamming the guestbook!!! When you are about to die, you will think, "I wish I had not wasted so much of my life spamming guestbooks! Just think of all the cool stuff I could have - and should have - done instead." Seriously. Think about it.
2) No saying negative things about Mickey Mouse such as, "He's a cartoon," "He doesn't exist," "He's just some person in a costume," etc. We do not use words like that! It ruins the joy and magic. Also, no swearing or using God's name in vain in the guestbook. Any entries containing such language will also be deleted upon discovery.
3) No stealing from the site. If you steal content from this website and put it on your own, your website will not be as unique as it could be. And plus, it's wrong.
4) Advertising for your own site is okay, but please don't advertise an excessive amount or without saying anything else. Also, no being mean to other people in the guestbook. That includes teasing/making fun of them.
5) If you find an error, such as malfunction, incorrect information, or even a typo (I'm a perfectionist), please let me know in the guestbook so I can fix it! And don't tell Donald about this site - you know how he is. He gets very jealous. One time, he took a girl's Mickey Mouse ears right off her head and threw them on the ground. I have proof of it!
Please follow these rules to keep this site happy!