Laser Relational Modules
If you're like me, then you probably aren't the world's greatest thinker! The logic
modules provided in Synthedit just might prove to be a bit much for the beginner, or like me, the lazy man! These modules were made in hope of maybe taking some of that extra weight off of our shoulders and let us build stuff without having to focus expensive brain-power on Logic!
General features of all modules include:
- An output voltage is set by the Value input, if condition is true.
- X and Y values can have a Threshold of up to +/- 10v difference between them and still maintain a True or False State.
- They've all been made with my awesomeness!!!
- 4/17/10 - Completer rewrite. Certain bugs having to do with pin updates adressed.
- 4/19/10 - Fixed a minor bug in the help dialogs.
| Laser - IfEqual - If Y is equal to X, within +/- amount of Threshold, Value is sent to Output.|
Laser - IfNotEqual - If Y is NOT equal to X, within +/- amount of Threshold, Value is sent to Output.
| Laser - IfLess - If Y is less than X, within +/- amount of Threshold, Value is sent to Output.|
Laser - IfLessOrEqual - If Y is less than or equal to X, Value is sent to Output. Note:Threshold does NOT add positive range to X!
| Laser - IfGreater - If Y is Greater than X, within +/- amount of Threshold, Value is sent to Output.|
Laser - IfGreaterOrEqual - If Y is greater than or equal to X, Value is sent to Output Note: Threshold does NOT add negative range to X!