Jennifer M. Meinhardt
- A.A., St. Louis Community College at Meramec, (May 2003)
- B.A. in Photography, Webster University, St. Louis MO (May 2008)
- Dean’s List, (Fall 2007)
- Relevant advanced courses: Photo Reportage, Advanced Photojournalism, Digital Photographic Imaging, Digital Photographic Imaging 2, Studio Photography and Lighting, Professional Development in Photography, People and Portraits.
- Internship, Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis (Jan. 2008 – May 2008)
- Staff Photographer for the Webster Journal, St. Louis (Aug. 2007 – Dec. 2007)
- Wedding Photographer, St. Louis (Sept. 2004 – March 2008)
- Interior/Exterior Photographer, Heritage Homes, St. Louis (Jan. 2002 – May 2004)
- Digital: Knowledge of Photoshop
- Studio: Basic knowledge of studio lighting and set up. Familiarity with medium and large format cameras.
- Darkroom: Processing and printing black and white and color film.
Campus Leadership and Exhibition
- Secretary and founding member, Media Convergence Club, Webster University, St. Louis (Fall 2007-Winter 2007)
- Color Finalist, Photographer’s Forum Best of College Photographers 2007.
References available upon request.