Faraz Saeed (age: 16, location: pk) :
I first received the comments in December 2012. It was a very long debate and sometimes intensive, so here I listed few of them which are necessary to tell. He says,
- Shia are not Muslim.
- Saddam was a good person.
- Shia killed many sunni's in Quetta with the help of Pakistani army (or by General).
- Ignorance of Holy Koranic verses.
- You (means me) are a child and stupid.
After sending several proves he still believes that Shia are not Muslim,etc.?
Every Muslim knows from Holy Koran that if the person do not accept Allah as One, His Last Prophet (s.a.w) and His Holy Book (Koran) than he/she is not a Muslim. If Shia person curse any Companions than he/she is responsible not the whole religion. You have to say to the person that this is bad to curse any Companions and if they still say than leave him/her to their condition. Remember that beating or killing is not the right way even if someone Naozubillah insults or curse our Last Prophet (s.a.w) and our Holy Book but apology is a must in front of God(Allah). The University of Al-Azhar in Egypt, is the oldest existing Islamic university in the world, declared that Shia are Muslims and many others said that too (see Sunni views for more details).
The second thing is that his father (I think he also don't know) told Faraz that Saddam was a good person and always recite Koran? Almost everyone knows that he was a bad dictator (fed by US, UK, etc.) or should I say criminal, which he has killed many innocent Muslims (especially Kurds and Shia), and whenever he (with the help of other countries) wants, can attack on any country such as Iraq-Iran war and Iraq-Kuwait war. There are many examples like Qamishli, Syria, several Kurds (Majority are Sunni's) are living there and they ran away from Iraq to save themselves from a dictator and to some other places. But still he believes that he was a good Muslim?
I believe this is nonsense and propaganda against the Army that the Pakistani General killed many Sunni's in Quetta and if so then why Army doesn't took any action against him? The problem with the Army is that they are sitting all over the place. From decades, when they retire they get a top job instantly in government or in big private companies and the young youths are disgraced (most of them).
If you want to test or judge a person about his/her authenticity than ask a question from Holy Koran. I asked a very simple question "What is the difference between Haqoqul-Ibad and Haqoqul-Allah?" Guess what he answered? He simply don't know! Than I asked another one, he also don't know! I also send him some roman-urdu translation of Koranic verses he says Naozubillah "don't eat my brain". So is this person is reliable? Certainly no because his brain and heart are filled with hatred.
I just gave him simple answer that whoever is child or stupid? Will be decided in the Judgment day.
So my message to all my brothers and sisters, please don't believe someone blindly until you verify by yourself.
Holy Kor'an says:
- They say, 'Our hearts are covered.' But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief. Little is that they believe [2:88].
- It is not for you (Prophet Muhammad to cause) their guidance. Allah guides whom He will. Whatever good you spend is for yourselves, provided that you give it desiring the Face of Allah. And whatever good you spend shall be repaid to you in full, you shall not be harmed [2:272].
- That was why We wrote for the Children of Israel that who ever killed a soul, except for a soul slain, or for sedition in the earth, it should be considered as though he had killed all mankind; and that who ever saved it should be regarded as though he had saved all mankind. Our Messengers brought them proofs; then many of them thereafter commit excesses in the earth [5:32].
- As for those who belie Our verses, We will draw them on little by little, from where they cannot tell; and I respite them, My stratagem is firm [7:182-183].
- He will take away all anger from their hearts, Allah turns to whomsoever He will. Allah is Knowing, Wise [9:15].
- Nor will Allah lead a nation astray after He has given them guidance until He has made clear to them all that they should guard against. Allah has knowledge of all things [9:115].
- You might have seen the rising sun incline towards the right of their Cave, and, as it set go past them on the left, while they stayed within an open space in the Cave. That was one of the signs of Allah. He whom Allah guides is rightly guided; but he whom He leads astray you shall not find for him a guardian to guide him [18:17].
A good Islamic scholar always spread love and unity.