We, the whole family, have regular reading Al Quran everynight at home. When someone khatam or finish Al Quran, we read together finishing the Al Quran then he/she has to continue to read surah Al Fatiha and the first 5 of surah Al Baqarah. After that, we make the dua. When one is finishing or khatam the Quran, I want to cry. I think this is one of the miracles of the Quran.
For reading Journals, Most of books are about Islamic Stories.
Some of Books List
- Al Qur'an
- Stories of the Qur'an by Ibn Katheer
- The Battles of Prophet by Ibn Kathir
- Short Surahs by Mahmoud Ahmad Qazi
- Riyad-us-Saliheen Compiled By Al-Imam Abu Zakariya Yahya bin Sharaf An-Nawawi
- Buku IQRO'
- The Characteristics of Prophet Muhammed (may the peace and blessings of upon him) by Imam At Tirmidhi
- Our Faith and Worship 1 & 2 by Dr. Abidullah Ghazi and Dr. Tasneema K. Ghazi
- The Early Muslim Women by Dr Abdel Hamid Eliwa
- The Blessings of Ramadan by Javed Ali
- The Book of Quran People for Kids by Saniyasnain Khan
- The Greatest Stories from the Quran by Saniyasnain Khan
- Zakat published by Safeer
- Nursed in the Desert: The Prophet Muhammad for Little Heart by Saniyasnain Khan
- Stories of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) by Fatima Maryam Sinclair
- Stories of Prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him) by Fatima Maryam Sinclair
- The Qur'an & Modern Science by Compatible or Incompatible? by Dr. Zakir Naik
- Stories of Sahabah by Noura Durkee
- Islamic Studies by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
- Companions of the Prophet 1&2 by Abdul Wahid Hamid
- Learn The Arabic Alphabet Through The Beautiful Names of ALlah by Assad Nimer Busool
- My Chinese Village by Luqman Nagy
- Let's Learn Salat publised by Al Hidayah Publisher
- My Wudu Book publised by Darussalam
- My Salah Book published by Darussalam
You can find from other resources:
Book Lists for High School
Newspaper for Kids
Reading lesson and test
Note: Please choose the right reading books for your kids.