Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Alice stared for a moment as she smiled softly and nodded. Her pretty face flushed from the cold as her reddish brown eyes shone with happiness.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He purred taking herbhand and laying a gently kiss on the top of it
July 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice blushed softly when he did so. "Want to head back to the house? Or would you like to keep walking?"
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"it's completely up toyou" he said straightening up
July 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice smiled softly as she walked slowly away from the house as she huddled closer in her jacket, seeking warmth as she watched the snow fall around them. Her purple royalty clothing wasn't very suited for winter weather yet she still loved the feel of it.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
His features wet back to emotionless
July 21, 2012 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice chuckled sweetly as a snow flake land on her nose. It began to pile around their feet as she stared at the woods in wonder. She took her jacket off and dropped it on the ground tilting her head back as she felt the cold arir brush her skin, turning it to a pretty pinkish color as she whispered softly to him. "Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"yes" he said softly "I have"
July 21, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice looked back at him. Her cheeks were rosey red along with her nose as she breathed out a small cloud of smoke. Her reddish brown eyes shone softly as she stared at him. "Where?" She still whispered softly. Afraid to break the wonderful moment.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I used to live in a mountain with many of my kid. We had a tree, the tree of souls. It was beautiful, until it was... Destroyed"
July 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice's pretty eyes shimmered with tears as looked away. "I'm sorry." She whispered again as she forgot her jacket on the ground and continued to walk throught the snowy woods.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He picked up her jacket and followed "don't be"
July 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice looked down as she continued to walk, she didn't see the branch that was covered in snow as she gasped in surprise falling forward, heading down a steep hill.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had caught her around the waist as she slipped "careful"
July 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice blushed deeply as she held onto his arm tight, afraid her might lose his grip. Yet everytime she was this close to him, she fell for him even more but never showed her feelings in it, well much. Her reddish brown eyes looked back at him, her silky blackish brown hair drifted around her pretty face.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He steadied her and let go
July 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice blushed more as she continued to walk, talking gently. "Sometimes, i don't like it when snow hides traps. My mother got caught in one and it broken her wrist. Her and my father also told me to keep an eye out for them and to stay away from them." She was distracting herself from sudden embarressment from before.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I know" he said "for example, this one" he had grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back slightly, he used his sword to hit the ground were a bear trap spring open
July 22, 2012 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice blushed again, but this time it was because his hand came in contact with her skin. She shivered from the touch as she stared at the bear to afraid to speak.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 22, 2012 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He had morphed dragon with. A evil growl
July 22, 2012 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner