Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Jillian growled softly and touched his tongue with hers. Alice really wanted him here with her since it was her birthday today and she was just turning 14. Her tears still fell as she looked down.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Legelus sighed in thought
July 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice went through the rest of her day on auto pilot as she blow out the candles and forced a fake smile. Jillian went to take a picture, but stopped and stared at her daughter.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Legelus sat in a tree in the forest, a frown on his face as he thought
July 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice opened her presents with a fake smile then told everyone she was going for walk she'd be back later. Jillian sighed softly as she looked at Ryan.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan had his head in his hands growling in frustration.
July 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian sat next to Ryan as she rubbed his back trying to calm him. "What's wrong?" Alice bundled up in her jacket as she walked out into the cold.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"the kid. The guy, she needs him and I want to kill him" Ryan said. Legalus was watching her as she walked
July 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice shivered at the cold as she mumbled things to herself. Jillian smiled softly. "It's a father's instinct to protect....you did it for me, even when you didn't love me, because i became a pain in your butt."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Legelus followed swiftly, sticking the tree's.
July 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian felt pain stab her heart as she looked away. "I feel as if i forced myself on you." Alice pulled her jacket closer as she wore the same clothes she did at the castle, only this time they were purple. Summer had given her several of them but just in different colors for her birthday.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He dropped beside her and placed a hand on her arm, his eyes glowed purple along with his lips and he seemed to go into a trance as he grasped her hand and breathed out a word in another language, his vice mystified "Rîełiå..."
July 20, 2012 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice stared at him wide eyed as she listened. Jillian rushed to her room and slammed the door shut, tears fell rapidly from her face.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan growled, he was moody today. Legelus went back to normal
July 20, 2012 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian shifted wolf and began to pace. She loved Ryan to death, yet sometimes she wondered if it was only Setsan he ever saw in her. Alice stared in surprise as she leaned up slowly and kissed his cheek as it began snowing.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"I am to protect royalty" legalus whispered "you are Rîełiå..."
July 20, 2012 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice looked at him confused as she tilted her head slightly. "What does that mean?" Jillian sighed softly, stripping naked as she took a shower, letting the warm water hit her body.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"princess" legelus said
July 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice blushed softly as she looked down. "I don't have royal blood though." She whispered softly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"you do" he said studying her closely "otherwise I wouldn't have went into that trance". He dropped to one knee a fisted hand over his heart, his head bowed "I pledge myself, in heart and soul to you...Rîełiå... I vow to protect you from any harm that may come to you. I will do whatever you say, no questions asked. I will stand guard over you forever and always. Do you except my pledge?"
July 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner