Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Jillian dressed quickly and rushed outside stumbling into Ryan as the ground shook. Alice smiled brightly and jumped from the dragon's back and rushed to hug her parents. Her clothes were all bloody
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
The dragon turned and morphed human, blood was seeping out from behind his dark purple armor. He had a Hand on the dark violet hilt of his sword. His spiked purple hair was matted with blood and his purple eyes were guarded, years of training teaching him to stay emotionless.
July 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice smiled brightly and hugged her dad first. "Daddy!"
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He was growling at legalus, who just stayed straight and stiff, like a dragon/elf soldier was supose to
July 20, 2012 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice growled and looked at her mom. "Don't let dad do what he did last time. Legalus saved my life!" She walked over to Legalus. "Thank you." Jillian held onto Ryan's hand tightly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan continued to growl. Legalus bowed to her, keeping his gaze politely lowered
July 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice chuckled softly and shook her head as she grabbed his arm, not afraid anymore of him as she dragged him toward the house. "I'm gonna ask my grandmother if you can stay fro dinner. Then ask Kate if you can spend the night." Jillian smiled as she chattered away. She then leaned up and kissed Ryan softly and slowly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Legalus looked over whelmed, not knowing how to handle the kindness "Im not allowed to eat or sleep"
July 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice pouted beautifully as she looked up at him. "Sure you can." Jillian sighed softly as she walked toward the house. "I guess i'll unstrip by myself." She called back to Ryan.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan followed. Legalus shook his head "I'll get tortured"
July 20, 2012 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice shook her head, her eyes wide. "By whom?" Jillian smiled softly at Ryan, trying to distract him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan was growling. legelus said "My king"
July 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice growled. "Oh hang him. You are eating and sleeping." Jillian chuckled and stripped her shirt slowly as soon as she got into her room.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan watched her. Legalus shook his head "I can't, I'll get in trouble"
July 20, 2012 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice looked at him very sad as she turned away from him just as a tear fell. Jillian smiled and stopped, staring at him.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Legelus kept his face and eyes emotionless like he was trained to do "please don't cry" he said in a soft voice
July 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice started to cry anyway as she covered her face. Jillian stepped closer to Ryan and kissed him deeply.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan kissed her back. Legalus sighs walking outside
July 20, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian smiled and pulled his shirt off. Alice whimpered as she reached for his hand then stopped.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan purred licking her lips. Legelus didn't know how to deal with girls, h knew nothing about them
July 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner