Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Jillian cried in pain as she pushed against the lords chest. "Ryan!?" Alice jumped and began to cry more. She was feeling the same pain as her mother.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan snarled, he couldn't get threw the barrier.
July 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian jerked one of her arms free and brought it to punch him in the face. As soon as she got the lord off of her she crawled away toward the door. Alice sniffled now as she lay her head on Kates shoulder.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He pinned her to te ground, still drinking
July 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian cried out in more pain as she struggled to get away from him. Tears fell rapidly from her eyes as she grew weaker. "Ryan!" Alice yelped in pain only to grow weaker.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan finally got in and tackled the guy
July 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian lay were she was weak, as she tried to crawl away. Tears fell rapidly from her eyes as she stared off in the distance.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan started beating on the guy
July 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian felt her vision fading as her eyes closed slowly. Her body became limp and cold. Alice closed her eyes as she lay limp in Kates arms. Kate paniced as she shouted for help.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan had darted giving her blood to Jillian "no, don't die!"
July 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian couldn't even speak or move, or even open her eyes, yet she still breathed. Ryan...you'll have to give it to me by mouth. I can't move. Alice still lay limp. Kate looked around frantically. "Help! Someone help!"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
That's what he was doing
July 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian felt the blood pour into her mouth as she felt herself getting stronger. She pulled away for a second as she looked at him. "I'm sorry! I couldn't stop him in time from drinking my blood." Tears fell rapidly from her eyes. Kate stormed around the house. "Alice! Where are you?! This isn't funny."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"it's fine" he said
July 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian shook her head. "I only want you to drink my blood. I feel violated knowing that someone else drank my blood." Kate snarled and started breaking things. "Derek! Zack! Warrick! I can't find Alice!"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
They started looking for her
July 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian felt Kate mind speak to her as she tried to get up. "Ryan, Kate says Alice is missing." Kate almost destroyed the House in searching for her as she came across Summer. "Do you know where Alice is?" Summer nodded as she looked around the destroyed house. "Of course i do. I lent her some clothes."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan looked concerned
July 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Summer was playfully being strangled by Jillian as soon as she arrived. "Where did she go?" Summer laughed as she pulled away from her. "To a castle. She just wanted to mess around, so i let her borrow my clothes. You know my clothes the look like royalty clothes."
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan snarled
July 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner