Animal/Human Roleplay

Where animals and humans are equal!

Forums

Forum Home > Other Territories > Fengon Forest part 2

Lillian, Kate, Amy, Ami, Caeden, Rose, Jillian, Ashley, Summer and Alice
Amy sighed softly and looked away as a fake tear fell her face sad. Alice laid her head on her father's shoulder as she sniffed. Jillian bit her lower lip as she looked at Ryan. She really couldn't bring her self to ask but wanted him to ask her instead.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan had been thinking about something lately, he had been really doing some thinking about asking Jillian. Cerberus lowered his head to the ground and whimpered, nudging Amy
July 18, 2012 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy hugged Cerberus and sighed softly. "You're very loyal, but i love Derek. I need you to gaurd my daughter, Ashley. She lives in the underworld with Hades. I'm afraid that guy is after her or his men are after her. She looks just like me." Jillian blushed and looked down as she listened to everyone around her. Alice sniffed again and closed her eyes, using her vampire strength to hold onto Ryan's shirt.
--

"I Cannot Predict The Future; I Cannot Change The Past; I Have Just The Present Moment, I Must Treat It As My Last." Lily whispered softly into the cloudless night. Lillian Coogan/LilyFlower

"Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." Kate spoke with confidence and courage in her voice. Kate Blazeston/VioletStream

"Enjoy The Little Things, For One Day You May Look Back And Realize They Were The Big Things." Amy smiled brightly as she spoke of part of her life. Amy Flynn/HeartSky

"It Is Better To Be Beautiful Than To Be Good, But It Is Better To Be Good Than To Be Ugly." Fox smiled sweetly as her green eyes shone into the moonlit night. Ami Fox Blazeston/FoxHeart

"If There Is A Light In The soul, There Will Be Beauty In The Person." Caeden spoke with confindence and wisdom of a true Alpha. Caeden(Kayden) Hessler/SoulStorm

"A Bird Does Not Sing Because It Has An Answer. It Sings Because It Has A Song." Rose chuckled beautiful as she stood in the bathing moonlight. Rose Stonemere/RoseHeart

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
(r u talking bout marrage?) Ryan seemed to be lost in thought. Cerberus nodded, his brown eyes showing understanding
July 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(Yeah, yet Jillian is unsure since she has heard stories about how he wanted to marry Setsan.) Jillian nodded to Rose as if she had said something but went inside to her room, with a deep said look to her eyes. Ashley was picking up the stuff she had dropped as she shook her head.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan stared at the ground, in thought
July 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian sighed softly and stripped her clothes, jumping in the shower. Alice snoozed against Ryan's chest.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He couldn't do it, he just couldn't.
July 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian pulled back the shower curtain and looked around bathroom, only to scream as a shadowed man grabbed her and dissappeared. Alice jolted awake as she started crying.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan tensed and looked around growling
July 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alice cried softly as she held on to them. Jillian struggled in his grip as she was thrown to the floor at a vampire lords feet. Amy jerked her head up and looked around. "Jillian!"
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
The vampire lord's head tolled to the side weakly "help me" he croaked
July 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian growled and backed away from him, her body still dripping from her shower. "Never!" Alice sniffed and whimpered as she gripped Ryan's shirt tightly.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
"please" he whisperer, he was looking innocent and in pain "I just need to get back to my children"
July 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian growled and glared at him. "And i want to get back to my love and daughter!" The shadow man shoved her into the vampire lord. Alice stiffened, her eyes wide.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan gave Alice to Kate and vanished. The lord bit her and started to drink deeply
July 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian winced as she tried to push the lord away from her. "No! Only Ryan can drink my blood! No one else...." Alice began to cry as Kate tried to sooth and calm her.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
He held her tightly as he started to grope her
July 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jillian winced as he stared groping her. She growled trying to still struggle loose. Alice cried harder as if it sounded like screaming in Kates ear. Kate winced and looked around for help.
--

Jillian/Jilly Flynn

Ashley/Ashy Flynn

Summer Rose Hessler

Alice Jade Night

July 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabella & others
Ryan was trying to get into the room. The vampire lord pinched her nipple roughly
July 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Site Stats

Season: Winter, with cold winds and tons of snow.

Site Owner: Howlstorm *edits all pages*

Site Admin(s): Blue, ForestFire, Krystal, Lo, Lunarwolf

Site Moderator(s): Siva, Morgan, SilverSong, Flicker

~The Admin's jobs~

Home page/Sidebar: Site Owner

Lost Lands and Sandlake city: Site Owner

Loners: Site Owner

Rising Dream Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Fire Light Pack: Blue, ForestFire

Running Ice Pack: Krystal, Lo

Frozen Skies Pack: Krystal, Lo

Mates and Offspring: Lunarwolf

Graveyard: Anyone admin can edit this page.

Adopt-A-Person: Site Owner